Search results

1. Jonathan.ryall1

what have you done to your car today ?

Finally refitted the engine after six months so back up and running only to find out that I now have an oil leak of the crank oil seal. Ho well looks like gearbox out now then
  2. Jonathan.ryall1

Moved it two miles down the road as it's been parked in the same place for 4 week since the engine let go and thourt it might be pissing off the persons who's house if was left outside of
  3. Jonathan.ryall1

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Can't w8 to see this finished its going to be an awesome tool. Just have to watch with that turbo you will be sucking up small animals and children with that
  4. Jonathan.ryall1

Ye I did only don about 1k in it sounds like little ends gon need to pull it apart to find out
  5. Jonathan.ryall1

Managed to f#%$ a nother engine in it
  6. Jonathan.ryall1

Lol the word tools shouldn't be in that post phone got a mind of its own Um not shour if there is a message lol
  7. Jonathan.ryall1

Not today but Friday had it sign written for the garage tools a bit better than the daewoo
  8. Jonathan.ryall1

Finally finnished it fitted the new discs and pads. New bottom arms had to replace the subframe too :(. Then took her for an mot and she passed with flying colours :)
  9. Jonathan.ryall1

Went for pagid it had EBC on it but they got cooked when the caliper sezed
  10. Jonathan.ryall1

Ordered new bottom arms and rear discs and pads. Finally finnished the front mount just need to sort the front bumper now
  11. Jonathan.ryall1

Front mount inter cooler, sai removel, carbon canister removed, breather mod, removed the valves on the front of the manifold, fitted a lcr silicon tip, 3" maf, de cat and finally a remap if all gos well
  12. Jonathan.ryall1

Ye good luck with it mate. I'm also doing a load of mods while it's off the road almost finished now thoug
  13. Jonathan.ryall1

Lost oil pressher and chain in the head went lose timing jumped and took the vales, cam pully and turbo with it. And to top it all off when I put it back together it ran for 20 secs and then sezed the cam in the head and sheared the cam pully key way. So thourt stuff it and put a nother lump in it
  14. Jonathan.ryall1

I know that feling but finally got mine back running this week after a year
  15. Jonathan.ryall1

Not today but yesterday don the 300 mile round trip to pick up an engine. Just need to fit it now hopefully will get around to it this week
  16. Jonathan.ryall1

Re fitted the head manifolds rocker cover and timing belt with a bit of luck will be running next week just got to get a few more bits thoug
  17. Jonathan.ryall1

Fitted a new oil pump and turbo refitted the sump remove snapped dogbone mount bolt from the subframe just need to get an exhaust manifold now and refit the head
  18. Jonathan.ryall1

Got this back yesterday just need to get an exhaust manifold and cam pully now then she redy to be put back together :)
  19. Jonathan.ryall1

Wasn't today but whipped the head off to find this
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise