Search results

1. Software upgrade

Just noticed on mine I've seem to have lost the alexa app, not that I use it that often, but went to the car to use it, to find its gone. SW1890 Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk
  2. Alcantara

Can't comment, but I really like it!! Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk
  3. Niggles

So it's been long enough now, feel I know the car better now, 2 months in now, seem to be having issues with android auto not connecting, I've turned off wireless as it sapped battery (note 20 ultra), surely just plug in and go, but still seems to want everything (Bluetooth WiFi and data) bit...
  4. Old tyres with car

Thank you for your responses, I wasn't worried, just bit "confused" I suppose, have had a fair few brand new cars (on finance) and they've been few months old, I suppose like some of you said due to less cars making there way out the factory they've had a stock pile of tyres. Sent from my...
  5. Old tyres with car

Hi so I've had my FR ST since end of April, but only just noticed the tyres date, 2521, considering that's around June 21 and my car was produced in March 22, seems a little odd if you ask me. What are others experiences of tyres? Thanks Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  6. New Formentor - Software Version?

Yeah picked my Leon up end of April mine was on 1890, booked in 6th To hopefully get the update Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  7. Build date thread

Think they fob you off and tell you to contact UK customer services or something, sure thats what has happened to someone on here (Seat / Cupra) Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  8. OTA Update R8960L

Yes, I use WiFi sometimes, so there's an option to turn Esim off, I then just use phone as a Hotspot Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  9. Cupra Leon build

At least we know for next time, we'll call on you, pick up from your place instead of having to wait for transporters!! [emoji23] Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  10. Initial thoughts (month of ownership)

Yeah I have previously had a mk3 1.4 150 FR, think this could really do with a map, would be so much better, 170 PS and 300 nm would be healthy but still have decent economy. I've got it booked in for SW update, June 6, I'm on 1890 so don't expect big changes, but just to have the latest update...
  11. Software update A896

In the same boat as you, so interested if anyone has Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  12. Initial thoughts (month of ownership)

Hello all, So I thought I would put down some things I've noticed after almost a month of ownership. Leon FR ST 130 built mid march, collection end of April, SW 1890. No particular order. Adaptive cruise control, like the idea of it, but even when set to close it seems like a mile away...
  13. Cupra Leon build

Man I feel your pain, I was unlucky with the boats too, its a pain in the but!! [emoji23] [emoji23] Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  14. Build date thread

Yeah I would imagine you'll Still get the coast to coast light, just not the dynamic indicators. Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  15. Build date thread

Sorry to be bearer of bad news [emoji53] Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  16. Build date thread

Here is the post https://www.facebook.com/groups/994759907576154/permalink/1639249239793881/ Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  17. When did you order, when is it arriving?

Don't know if anyone has heard about the Cupra Leons, not sure if this will spread to other models etc but thought I'd share it with the group. Grabbed from Facebook. Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  18. Cupra Leon build

Here is the screen if anyone hasn't seen it, not sure if other models will be affected, Seat Leon and Cupra formentors etc. Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  19. Build date thread

Hopefully this can be seen Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  20. Cupra Leon build

Seen a thread on Facebook about the removal of dynamic indicators on Cupra Leons build week 18 on. Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk