Search results

1. Niggles

So it's been long enough now, feel I know the car better now, 2 months in now, seem to be having issues with android auto not connecting, I've turned off wireless as it sapped battery (note 20 ultra), surely just plug in and go, but still seems to want everything (Bluetooth WiFi and data) bit...
  2. Old tyres with car

Hi so I've had my FR ST since end of April, but only just noticed the tyres date, 2521, considering that's around June 21 and my car was produced in March 22, seems a little odd if you ask me. What are others experiences of tyres? Thanks Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  3. Initial thoughts (month of ownership)

Hello all, So I thought I would put down some things I've noticed after almost a month of ownership. Leon FR ST 130 built mid march, collection end of April, SW 1890. No particular order. Adaptive cruise control, like the idea of it, but even when set to close it seems like a mile away...
  4. Air conditioning turning on automatically

Hi all, so had the car for couple days now, as the title says, I find the air con auto turns it self on every now and again, has anyone else had this issue? Running 1809 I think, not the latest 1896. Which I need to book in for at some point. Thanks Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  5. New Ibiza face-lift and new Asphalt blue

Hi all, Have just got back from the British motor show at Farnborough, Seat showed of the new Asphalt blue colour, little disappointed to be honest, compared to Mystery, bit of a let down, I know show lights aren't the best, but there didn't seem to be much of any sort of metallic sparkle to...
  6. Asphalt Blue

So have just come back from the British motor show at Farnborough, Seat had a new Ibiza in the new Asphalt blue, which I've got on order on a Leon ST, let me know your thoughts, as I'm not so sure after seeing it, might have to change to desire red, guys there said show lights etc don't show it...
  7. Back to the party

So after a little break (about 2 years) although never been too far away, this week I have ordered my new lease car. Seat leon ST FR 1.5 130 in the new Asphalt Blue and safety pack M. I wasn't sure really which colour to go for, would have gone for Mystery blue again, my previous being a...
  8. EVOTSI issues

Hi Has anyone seen this, recently in whatcar magazine!!? Having seen it, my car does seem a bit like as described, seems to stall a lot, which again I think is to do with the start stop, have had a 1.4 ecotsi Act before and a fiesta and Citigo before that, never of which I stalled half as many...
  9. End of contract invoice

Hi Has anyone had any history/ issues with an end of contract invoice? I terminated my agreement on a pcp endish of last year, car was collected end of November but didn’t receive any correspondence until 7th January, they’ve got the mileage price wrong, pictures where taken after collecting...
  10. Double Boot floor

Quick question, does anyone know the part number for the double boot floor for the hatchback and 2 is it possible to retro fit it at all?? Thanks Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Leon 1.5 Evo TSI

So I’m Voluntarily terminating my 1.4 Ecotsi and have ordered a 1.5 Evo 130 on a lease, my question is does it have the ACT like my EcoTsi?? Thanks Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Damaged Tyre

Hi I have just noticed this morning this on my tyre, any suggestions as to what to do? Do I leave it as is, do I try and take that strip off, or do I have to fork out for a new tyre? Many thanks Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Cupra leasing deals

So am currently looking into doing a lease on a Cupra! I currently have a ecotsi fr which is just over 2 years old on a 42 month pcp which I think I can chuck back later this year sometime I have been given a few quotes so far Crewe Seat based on 5dr dsg with paint on 6x23 8000 miles £248.45...
  14. Oil consumption 1.4 ecotsi

Alright all!!?? Did have a little look to see if this has been asked before So yesterday driving to Hastings and my oil light pings up and says need oil, My car is a 65 plate done just over 12500 miles in 16 months or so, is that a concern or quite normal? Thanks Sent from my SM-G935F using...
  15. 2017 Leon!!!

New Facelifted Leon!!! https://youtu.be/Go0qasG_ytM Hope the link works!! What do people think?? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. Heating coming through

Hi So basically the heat still comes through the vents , climate is all turned off but I leave the vents open, is this normal, it's just a bit annoying I thought I got round it by the way of directing it to face level then turning that off then the system off, but that doesn't seem to have...
  17. Full link / android auto

Hi I have now got Full link!! The dealer got it to work in the end, I now have the same problem as before but not sure what the dealer did to get it to work It comes up with ish device not supported, so I think it's the phone and something in the settings, there isn't really much help...
  18. New..ish VAG Engines

Anyone seen this article? Seems interesting dont know if the facelifted Leon will get any of these? Mk4 i suspect will though http://www.worldcarfans.com/1160118103035/vw-to-replace-1-4-tsi-and-1-6-tdi-with-1-5-engines-from-2017 New 1.5 T petrol with the ACT maybe 160ps would be a...
  19. Frost on the inside Windscreen

Hi Not sure if this has been mentioned, but this morning not only was there frost on the windscreen like normal (miss quickclear) but also on the inside. Just wanted to know if any of you get this and is this a common thing, i have had it before but i think that was on my Citigo and not...
  20. Freezing Infotainment Screen

Hi people, Has anyone had this problem, my screen wouldnt work when i was pressing it this morning, it was almost -2 but still!! https://youtu.be/SqgxozAmfxE https://youtu.be/cdrJ27uIetM
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members