Search results

1. Cupra305

Tyres

Thanks chaps, really helpful advice there. some big love for the Pilot Sports by the sounds of things.
  2. Cupra305

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

My Mk2 Leon Cupra replaced a 2008 Renaultsport Clio 197, great handling car and quite poky, amazing engine but the build quality was terrible and you were just waiting for the next fault to happen. My 4th gear syncro went (just out of warranty) and it was cheaper to replace the whole gearbox...
  3. Cupra305

Silicone Hoses

1 Cost - Just had a quick look, there are obvious hoses which jump out at you when you open the bonnet, others tucked away out of sight. To replace everything (5 turbo hoses, coolant hoses etc) would work out quite costly, an educated guess would say around £250 - £300. What might be a...
  4. Cupra305

Cheeky Mk2 Cupra Exhaust Mod

Thanks for the comments chaps, not massively loud, noticeable with the windows closed anyway. For loud pops and bangs you really need to de-cat it, but I couldnt be doing with the hassle.
  5. Cupra305

Cheeky Mk2 Cupra Exhaust Mod

Evening chaps, I was looking into getting a little more noise out of my Mk2 Leon Cupra recently without being too OTT, at the same time my back box had developed a rather annoying rattle. I took the car to my friend Pete at PTR Exhausts in Brackley near Silverstone. I wasn't sure if anything...
  6. Cupra305

Wheel colour

Anthracite, always a good bet!
  7. Cupra305

Tyres

I've had my stage 1 Mk2 Cupra for just over a year now, the previous owner barely used it and it lived in the garage. The tyres have age hardened and started to crack slightly. What tyres does everyone recommend? Mainly road use, with the odd short track session.
  8. Cupra305

Dunc's Mk2 Leon Cupra R

Great choice - looks a stunning motor!
  9. Cupra305

SOLD - Crafoo's Mk2 LCR Speed Blue - Meet the successor!

Stunning colour. Love the gloss black backed seats.
  10. Cupra305

K1 Spoiler

Thanks Kev. I will have a look :-)
  11. Cupra305

leon cupra - winter protection

Looks soooo good in yellow!
  12. Cupra305

Silicone Hoses

Good evening all, I work as sales manager for a leading hose manufacturer, we produce silicone hoses in house. I have been considering replicating the coolant and air hoses for my Mk2 Leon Cupra, to do this I will need to put tooling in place. I was wondering if anyone on here would be...
  13. Cupra305

NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

Any plans for another one gents? Im down near Worcester and would be happy to head up for a meet.
  14. Cupra305

K1 Spoiler

Keep thinking my Cupra needs a little finishing touch at the back. Love the K1 spoiler, does anyone know a good place to buy a genuine OEM one - new or second hand? Easy to fit?
  15. Cupra305

Catback for 2.0TSI

ptrexhausts.co.uk - Pete Ellis did my custom one, cant recommend enough. Pure perfectionist!
  16. Cupra305

What did you and your MK2 do today?

I drive an A3 S-Line Black Ed 2.0 TDi all week with work, but its so nice to get my Mk2 Cupra out for an early morning blast to the gym on a Saturday morning :-)
  17. Cupra305

Cupra Exhaust

Thanks guys. Will look into the options.
  18. Cupra305

Cupra Exhaust

Hi all, Im looking to get a little more noise out my Mk2 Leon Cupra, nothing silly, just abit more noise and maybe a few burbles and pops. Considering removing the "central silencer" post cat/pre backbox and swapping it for straight pipe. My back box has a loose baffle in, so if the mallet...
  19. Cupra305

Dealer Servicing - Midlands

Thanks chaps, very helpful information there. Im a sucker for dealer stamps in the book. May look at Midland VW for a few performance modifications though, exhaust etc.
  20. Cupra305

Hi All

Many thanks. Yours too!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.