Search results

1. Petey41

Peter's Leon - *Mapped* *Soon to be Stealth*

Update Havent done a while lot recently, no funds and starting to fancy a change, so may get something else after the summer! Car is running 100%! Started up a wee valeting business in my free time!
  2. Petey41

Toms TDI leon

Tom one of those pipes blew off on me and effectively cut my turbo, forcing limp mode. Check they're all connected :)
  3. Petey41

No mate sorry I dont have one, sounds awful atm as I dont have a straight pipe yet
  4. Petey41

It gribs so much better mate! Really feel the road now :)
  5. Petey41

Not sure yet mate, getting itchy, so may start saving soon!
  6. Petey41

Not a bother Tom! Im only down 30mm on the front, no rubbing, I could have went lower, but I dont think the car needs it! The 19s really seem to fill the gap! :D Since I took these photos, I raised her 10mm at the back, so it sits more even all round :) Thanks dude :) I think they really suit...
  7. Petey41

Lows! :D So on Saturday I finally took the plunge and got my car lowered! Really happy with the overall look of the car now, really feel that the lows have set her off, but see for yourself :) I brought her up 10mm on the back after this so she sits even back and front :)
  8. Petey41

Toms TDI leon

Looks good mate! Whats next on the list! Just realised you have an RR btw haha
  9. Petey41

Awh no were just closing the gap, i live in the country so we can't go too low ;) Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  10. Petey41

Yeah mate! Hopefully have them in by the middle of next week :) Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  11. Petey41

Got a wee present delivered today, no thanks to parcelforce! But it's here :) Be a week or so before they're in but can't wait! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  12. Petey41

Damian's Leon #red_black project (NOW SOLD)

Mate, try eBay, around 180 quid a set for JOM ones, hoping to get some myself in the next week :) Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  13. Petey41

Bits and pieces Not massive changes if Im honest, first thing I wanted to do was to give her a wash as it hadnt been clean since I got my new wheels on it, so thats what happened yesterday! Really like the look of the clean front bumper, but for now the plates going back on...
  14. Petey41

Set map lad, done professionally! :) Youd need to be upgrading things if you were giving her more power :P Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  15. Petey41

Offer lasts til Thurs, then it's 130 but still not bad :P He could put your car out to 150 if it's a 110 or 130 if it's a 90 :) Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  16. Petey41

You cannot lad, absolute bargain! Anyone else in NI wanting a cheap map, pm me! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  17. Petey41

I know I got mine really cheap, boy near me gets his through a franchise thing, map, and derv limiter was 100 quid Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  18. Petey41

Awh mate, completely different machine, I love her! Doesn't be long filling the clocks! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  19. Petey41

Yeah mate, I love how she looks! Not be long til she gets dropped I hope! Is indeed! Goes like the clappers haha Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  20. Petey41

Women Drivers.. And a map! So had a bit of bad luck at the weeknd. Was driving out a country road when a woman came round the corner on the wrong side of the road, and I pulled into the hedge, where there was a lovely big stone waiting for me. As a result, my passenger wheel then looked like...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.