Search results

1. bruceR

Rear bumper for Cupra / FR needed

Anyone have a rear bumper for mk1 Leon FR? Preferably Scotland but will cover postage if further away [emoji120] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. bruceR

FR/Cupra rear bumper needed

Hi folks, does anyone have a rear bumper for mk1 Leon FR or Cupra - preferably in Scotland but will pay delivery? Some twat shunted me last week and now insurance say they may just write it off [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. bruceR

Drivers door speakers not working

Hi folks, my drivers side speakers have stopped working - the main & tweeter - is there a common cause?? I have checked all wiring is still connected, there is no break /damage to to the loom going through the door hinge area. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. bruceR

Snow foam gardening

Thought I would give the back garden - Astro turf - a good clean!!!! Snow foamed it with weak solution then washed/rinsed off Glistening [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. bruceR

Driver door lock issue

Ok folks so I recently replaced both front door lock modules with OEM units, had a blonde moment when I forgot to refit the inner cable, but all working and locking. So now I notice that I’ve got to pull the driver outer handle twice to get door open but all others just once. Is there...
  6. bruceR

FR won’t start after sitting for 3 weeks

Hi all, looking for any help [emoji22] Yesterday I got back from work after 3 weeks away. Got to car and opened it with remote - all seemed ok Went to start car but only got 2 slow turns of engine then nothing. Tried again and all I got was “click” nothing. Now I’m thinking flat battery so...
  7. bruceR

First Leon through the new Cupra stable?

Just saw this pick on Twitter Does mention that this is the 1st Leon to be built in the new Cupra factory!!!! Look good even if it does slightly resemble the Audi S3 [emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. bruceR

Vag-diagnostics cable not working

Hey folks, not sure if anyone on here has bought one of these cables either: Now the problem is this, I followed the instructions but the cable is not recognised by my laptop (running windows 8). I’ve sent an email to bag-diagnostics but wondering if any of you have a quick fix Sent from my...
  9. bruceR

RFID chip coding

Hi all, does anyone know if you can recode a brand new RFID transponder chip using VCDS?? I don’t have VCDS - only a standard code reader - but looking at either buying it or a chip programming tool. Cheers for any advice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. bruceR

FR Tailored floor mats

Hi Peeps, does anyone know where I can now buy a set of tailored floor mats with the FR logo? None on eBay and Amazon haven’t any either [emoji22] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. bruceR

Glow Plug Control Module location

Changes my glow plugs due to engine light and fault code with plug #3 but now have P0684 Glow Plug Control Module (J271) Implausible Signal”………aghhhh Anyone know where the the module is and if easy to replace??
  12. bruceR

TDI FR 150 downpipe change

Hi folks, looking for a bit of advice: I’ve got a replacement downpipe for my mk1 Leon FR TDI and want to know if it’s easy enough to replace on my drive using axle stands. Also are there any tips or things to look out for? Cheers in advance
  13. bruceR

Spray Sealant is my new friend

Took the car for a 47mile errand and had to clean her when I got home. So the usual pressure wash, snow foamed, pressure washed, washed. Now normally for my weekly wash I would dry with microfibre towels but I’ve just bought Gyeon Wet Wash and can honestly say it is ferkin’ awesome. I use...
  14. bruceR

[emoji322] Happy New Year to all [emoji898]

Hey folks, all the best for 2019 and hope it is a great year not just for you but your loved ones as well - that means your daily drives [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. bruceR

Merry Xmas to my Leon

Away for Xmas [emoji22][emoji22] so thought I’d buy wee treats Anyone else treating their prized possession for[emoji319] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. bruceR

Tapatalk issues with this site

Hi, can any of the administrators please have a look at the link error with Tapatalk. I and others are unable to use it for seatcupra.net. I had this message from them: “Something is wrong with the Tapatalk plugin at that forum and the admin needs to re-install it. A notification email was sent...
  17. bruceR

USB install

So this weekend I went about wiring in an OEM USB socket into centre console. After buying all the bits & bobs, this is how I went about it: Removed the centre armrest Removed the centre console (and gear lever gaitor) Unplugged all connections- OBD/Fuel cap/Traction Control Marked out and...
  18. bruceR

Dash lights like Xmas display....

OK guys, need a wee pointer in the right direction with this one: I'm away at work and the wife phones to say all the lights on the dash came on while driving home (a mile to go so she got home and switched engine off). After telling me, I asked her to go and try starting it but noted this -...
  19. bruceR

OBD II Code reader for £12

Hi all, I just got an email from 'Woucher' and it has MaxiScan Car Fault Code Reader for £12. Just a code scanner and code eraser but for that money, it's a good deal. Only 11mins left though
  20. bruceR

All the best for 2017

Happy New Year fellow owners
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.