Search results

1. Fraczish

Leasing- Good, bad or ugly?

*duplicate post
  2. Fraczish

I hear ya' I just think that I've missed the boat on the 290 and any new version will be ridiculous money. I could only justify it as a cheap bit of fun short term.
  3. Fraczish

Really thinking about jumping into a Golf GTI for a short-term bit of fun! Not exactly what I'm after but a lot of Car that they are practically giving away on 2 year lease's...
  4. Fraczish

Heard back form a number of brokers today, all seem to pointing to SEAR no longer taking orders for new 290 Black's due to a new model in March. Hope this isn't the case as no doubt the cost of leasing will go up substantially on any such model...
  5. Fraczish

Lingcars..... Wow now that's quite some website...
  6. Fraczish

Gave them a ring, all gone unfortunately! The search continues for a good deal on a 290! If anyone sees any PLEASE give me a shout!! ☺
  7. Fraczish

Was this a deal on their website or did you speak directly to them? I'm quite far away but would travel for this sort of deal! Substantially cheaper than I'm finding online!
  8. Fraczish

FR Performance 18's upgrade opportunity

Sold. Thanks all
  9. Fraczish

Dam shame mate! surprised I've not had more interest, thought they'd be gone in minutes! close on a deal but nothing concrete yet!
  10. Fraczish

No they are not bent, 3 of 4 have small amount of kerbing to the edge, the 4th is unmarked. With a good clean they look very presentable indeed, with good tyres on all. £250 mate and they are yours.
  11. Fraczish

Looking for as much of the £300 cost as possible really, wouldn't go lower than £200
  12. Fraczish

How badly damaged pal? Not really concerned about cosmetic damage too much as the cars going back, just want to re cope a couple of hundred quid of the investment.
  13. Fraczish

Is anyone out there looking for a set of standard 18s for the Leon FR? I'm looking to exchange mine for a set of 17s FR wheels with a bit of cash my way. My wheels are in good condition considering they are 3 years old, with good tyres remaining they do have a very small amount of kerbing to a...
  14. Fraczish

FR 18' wheels

Sorry pal! Probably wouldn't of worked out in any case as I need a full set swap type arrangement.
  15. Fraczish

FR 18' wheels

By pure chance, I was actually about to start a thread about my 18s, I'm looking to swap my 18s with the standard 17s for the Leon with a bit of cash my way if anyone is interested? Good tyres on all, little bit of damage as per 3 year old alloys but nothing horrific. Let me know!
  16. Fraczish

DTUK tuning box

I have a DTUK box for 140 1.4tsi if anyone is interested.... Hardly used but very very effective!!
  17. Fraczish

18" FR Alloys

Its a bit of a way off but I'm looking to swap my FR 18s for standard 17s with cash my way in this time next year, if you are still interested then we can work something out!
  18. Fraczish

DTUK tuning box

My 1.4TSI 140 DTUK box is now looking for a new home, due to a change in circumstances. As new only used for approx 1 month. PM me if interested.
  19. Fraczish

DTUK tuning box

Having just removed my box as the car is going in for warranty work, I noticed that I had a couple of pressure fault codes also, I just used my VCDS to clear them and they never returned... It does feel like I've removed two cylinders as well as the box... Amazing how quick you get used to the...
  20. Fraczish

DTUK tuning box

Box fitted, still playing, will report back in the coming days...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.