Search results

1. turbo guide?

there should be plenty on google as this engine is fitted to so many other vags the methods should be just the same
  2. bodgers

bodges all i see at work. fixing other peoples/garages **** ups is the worst thing. Tbh i have no idea why people do it if your gonna do a job do it right or not at all
  3. Rear lights gone crazy

LOL thats a great result. its crazy that one small wire that could cause all the light problems. write a guide for how you fixed it as no doubt someone else will have the same problem
  4. Polybushed front arms

tbh mate you are probs right as the std bushes are quite a soft rubber so with squash more and the new aftermarket bushes are tougher rubber.
  5. Mk1 Leon remote locking not working after changing key fob battery

if you search this topic has been covered my times and also a guide for the key conversion
  6. Discs overheating!!!

yes i can back you up with that i was i a car and the wheel bearings had been installed incorrectly causing the car i was in to crash lucky it wasn't bad but when you see the wheel going opersite way when your going round a corner.
  7. Rod job and injectors

if the head is off if i was you i would re seat the valves. if your spending big bucks why not spend a few extra hours whiles its off. to reseat the valves doesn't cost much if no other parts are needed
  8. Leon elm327

once plugged in you have to pair with bluetooth first then once paired think the code is 0000 then should be able to use torque.
  9. Ebay find

and the colour coded engine cover
  10. Rear lights gone crazy

im not sure of the location. also the problem could be water getting in the rear end and shorting something out. i would investigate the boot area
  11. Ebay find

ha ha i never even looked at the price couldn't view for long as hurt my eyes just looking at it
  12. Ebay find

wow thats er............nice lol. love the colour tho.
  13. Rear lights gone crazy

sounds like a earth problem, when i was younger on a cinquecento the rear brake light blew one of the 2 stage bulb. double check this as i had alsorts of problems ( when i pressed the brake pedal would flash the head lights lol
  14. Leon elm327

i use elm327 with a few different programs and works pretty good. i only paid £3 for mine off ebay
  15. ADR engine in my LC???

the 1.8 20v t and 1.8 20v block shock be the same i should think
  16. car using oil

very true but where did the oil go?
  17. car using oil

if the smoke is blue then oil is been burnt. this is either stem seals or seal on cold side. if the seal on cold side was going smoke is white
  18. car using oil

do you mean the vw put the engines together lol.
  19. Front mount for lc180 auq

plenty of slim ones on ebay. saw this other day its cheap but requires some work to fit it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330748444646?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  20. ADR engine in my LC???

yes you are correct there. maybe someone has used the ADR block
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise