Search results

1. Cupra R front wipers not working

My wipers stopped working last month, but also the indicators and blowers, it was relay '100' which sits under the kick panel under the steering wheel.
  2. Will a slight exhaust leak on the weld to sports cat hinder mot emissions

Leaks usually throw the lambda off, i'd say if your leak is only very slight then it's not affecting emissions greatly, get it nice and hot before the test, if it's half decent equipment it will let the tester see the range before starting the test.
  3. poor fitting cobra exhaust ?

On the other hand it sounds mint!
  4. poor fitting cobra exhaust ?

Disappointed by the way mine fits too, far too far to the N/S. I took the rear mount off and extended the holes so it slid over, I also bent the N/S of it down. It still isn't right though!
  5. LCR wishbone rebushing guide

That would be handy I can't picture what you mean
  6. LCR wishbone rebushing guide

Drill down through the entire length? Sounds quicker to saw...
  7. LCR wishbone rebushing guide

Hmmm yeah I can see how that would be an issue! Hacksaw it is then!
  8. LCR wishbone rebushing guide

With a hydraulic press can the old ones including sleeves be pushed out or does it still need cutting and beating?
  9. Has anyone used Snap-On Modis?

So no guide to doing it on modis then? I might just call snap on and get them to talk me through it.
  10. Has anyone used Snap-On Modis?

Yeah I figured vcds would be a whole lot easier, I just wanted to save myself £2/300 and use the bosses equipment...
  11. Has anyone used Snap-On Modis?

Been thinking about investing in vag-com, I'm particularly interested in the adaptations, but I have a hunch that the Snap-On Modis diag equipment at work would be able to do all this for me? Can anyone confirm this? Or even offer some advice how to do it? Cheers.
  12. Vag-com in kent

Thanks for the offer mate, it's quite a trek for me though.
  13. Vag-com in kent

Good find! That's a shame though. So I need the help of a registered copy owner or buy the whole package myself...
  14. Vag-com in kent

I assumed lite meant free version, correct? So that's the question now really, can you get to TB resetting in the free version?
  15. PD Cambelt

I did a pd belt last week on a mk4 golf. Genuine parts and definately wasn't unidirectional.
  16. Vag-com in kent

Thanks Keith, so in theory I could buy a cable and use the free software and do this myself for a reasonable price?
  17. Vag-com in kent

Is that the free one? I've been reading lots today about all of this as its new to me, if its the free version does it allow or tb adaption/reset? Also will it work with a 55 plate lcr?
  18. Vag-com in kent

I've recently purchased a mk1 bam lcr and I want to carry out a TB alignment and check for any codes. I live in Whitstable but work daily in Medway. Is there anyone who could help me out please? Ta, Steve.
  19. Going to buy a Jetex? Then look here!

Hmmm this goes against alot of the great reviews :(
  20. Going to buy a Jetex? Then look here!

Just had my JR delivered from part-box, speedy service and cheap so good stuff. I did expect it to be a bit more sturdy though, the end plate feels very flimsy rubber, I expected an aluminium end I suppose? Is everyone elses like this?