Search results

1. How many with sunroofs?

Are these rare? I've bought my 6th cupra and never had a mk3 cupra with a sunroof... don't think I've ever seen one. Anyone else got one?
  2. IOW Silver mk3 ibiza cupra XRX

Nice one. Looked like a nice car. I was over on IOW for the weekend. Mine was parked just out front of the royal esplanade..... imperial blue car. Was actually my gf that heard/spotted your friends car.
  3. IOW Silver mk3 ibiza cupra XRX

Anyone on here?
  4. IOW Silver mk3 ibiza cupra XRX

Anyone on here? I'm over from Portsmouth, staying in the royal esplanade. Got my mk3 ibiza cupra sitting in front.... imperial blue... T**HOM
  5. Wheels

My only one The new one
  6. Brake Lines 6k2 cupra

Hell on my track car and work well
  7. Anyone's on here

As above but my work is Livingston
  8. Anyone's on here

Mk2 ibiza cupra 16v in black S879BSC Arrived at my work last night as a trade in from Peter vardy for auction.... Was mega low, original ronals.... Was thinking of buying it myself...
  9. Ibiza gone, MR2 back on the road :)

Thanks :) Yeah shame bout the Ibiza, still trying to buy it back from the insurance.... Wonder if a 20vt would drop in the MR2? Lol
  10. Ibiza gone, MR2 back on the road :)

Hello again! After unfortunately writing off my Ibiza cupra I've put my MR2 back on the road :) Been garaged up since the end of last summer, but serviced, mot'd, taxed and 'deep' cleaned, it's back on the road :) Forgot how much fun it was to drive, despite only being 140bhp.....handling is...
  11. LawrieIbizaMk4's Ibiza Cupra TDi *Coilovers!*

Starts with an S and ends with an A?
  12. coolant

Dealers maybe an updated part number Or forge....dunno if they sell an updated one?
  13. coolant

I'd check the coolant pipe work and radiator first off...
  14. Ibiza MK3 Mud Flaps

And seat items are rear only iirc
  15. Ibiza MK3 Mud Flaps

Don't think so....didn't like them so didn't take pics of them
  16. Ibiza MK3 Mud Flaps

I had some universal ones on mine...did nothing to stop dirt and eventually took them off
  17. LawrieIbizaMk4's Ibiza Cupra TDi *Coilovers!*

Yeah think the 70 mile a day will be a bit easier on the pocket....if I don't map it etc :s But yeah s line a4 I think....seen a few so far :)
  18. LawrieIbizaMk4's Ibiza Cupra TDi *Coilovers!*

I was only doing 40 :p Cars looking very good :) Looks very low! Think I'm defo going diesel...but been looking at A4's
  19. LawrieIbizaMk4's Ibiza Cupra TDi *Coilovers!*

Might be a lamp post I've hit :p
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.