Search results

1. How many with sunroofs?

Are these rare? I've bought my 6th cupra and never had a mk3 cupra with a sunroof... don't think I've ever seen one. Anyone else got one?
  2. IOW Silver mk3 ibiza cupra XRX

Anyone on here?
  3. IOW Silver mk3 ibiza cupra XRX

Anyone on here? I'm over from Portsmouth, staying in the royal esplanade. Got my mk3 ibiza cupra sitting in front.... imperial blue... T**HOM
  4. Anyone's on here

Mk2 ibiza cupra 16v in black S879BSC Arrived at my work last night as a trade in from Peter vardy for auction.... Was mega low, original ronals.... Was thinking of buying it myself...
  5. Ibiza gone, MR2 back on the road :)

Hello again! After unfortunately writing off my Ibiza cupra I've put my MR2 back on the road :) Been garaged up since the end of last summer, but serviced, mot'd, taxed and 'deep' cleaned, it's back on the road :) Forgot how much fun it was to drive, despite only being 140bhp.....handling is...
  6. Advice

Hi guys, Wrote my cupra off at the weekend, pretty gutted to say the least.... Took a fair bump to my head but home and ok. Now need a bit of advice....do I claim the insurance (this is my first accident ever) and take a payout from them minus my excess and loose my no claims Or Do I get...
  7. Oil smoke on idle

Guys, Saturday night I dropped my mrs in glasgow for a night out, drove home and got asked by my mum to drop here at a friends 5-6 miles away... Normal driving on both journeys.... Stopped outside my mums friends and noticed a bit of smoke passing the headlights...got out and a fair but...
  8. Brake advice....

Guys, I washed my car at work yesterday then left it in the car park....got back to it to go home and the rear pads had binded slightly to the rear discs.... Popped off and when I was braking leaving work the scraping was quite bad....stopped to have a look and the pads have actually lifted a...
  9. Carbonio

Anyone got one of these fitted on their Ibiza? Been offered on in exchange partly for my apexi filter.... Heard they are a bitch to fit but can't find anything on the search?? Cheers
  10. Cr*ppy turbo timer

Guys, When I bought my cupra it had a crappy turbo timer fitted like this one I want to rip it out because half the time it doesn't work, I don't know how to use it and I realistically don't need to use it as I always hold off boost well before I turn off.... Anyone fitted one of these or...
  11. K04-001

Guys, am I right in saying that the above turbo fits as a bolt on to the cupra? Ie is bolt on to k03 mani etc? Reading on TT mk1 forum says that it's bolt on to k03s based transverse engines....as it has some k04 internals in a k03s housing??? Seems to be more of them about that k03s'...
  12. Glasgow area revo sps

Guys, in anyone in or around Glasgow that could help me out with a quick shot of a sps? Been having issues with boost and after checking all my pipework etc I seen a thread about loosing revo setting if the battery had been off for a period of time....now I had mine out for a good few hours...
  13. Wing mirror removal

Hi guys, Anyone done this? Is it fairly straight forward? Looking to take off my broken base tomorrow and refit my new unit... Take it it would be door card off? Cherrs
  14. Superlegerras or standard wheels??

Guys, Bit of a dilemma... I've got superlegerras on my Ibiza, it's also lowered....now the ride is pretty harsh because of the 17's, lowered and the 40 profile tyres.... Love the look of the standard wheels and think that the should improve the ride a fair bit with the bigger profile of the...
  15. Coil packs

Guys Do any of you know if 225 TT coilpacks are the same as Ibiza cupra versions?? Another of mine has gone and I've got access to some TT coilpacks :) If anyone can confirm if they do or don't ASAP I'd be very grateful Cheers!
  16. K03 actuator

Guys Think my lack of boost maybe down to the actuator not opening/closing the wastegate correctly.... On inspection it looks like someone previously has messed around with the nut on the actuator rod, it's quite far up the rod and seems to have been threaded....so I can't sort it back to oe...
  17. Porsche brembos or vw/Audi 312's

Guys, What's your opinions? I've had the cupra for a couple of mnths now and even with the boost playing up, it's noticeable that the brakes aren't the best.... Want to upgrade them, n know that the Porsche brakes take a bit extra work to fit and the 312's are more direct fit.... What...
  18. What's this nipple??

Guys was checking all my hoses n pipe work for leaks n came across this....am I missing a vac line?
  19. Engine mount....

The saga continues....bought a new engine mount...went to do the work tonight.....jacked the car up, axel stands in and started to lift the engine, heard a rattle n thought mount that's broke moving.....little did I know that when I were to loosen the Allen bolt under the car the mount including...
  20. Engine mount :(

Hi guys, Been down a trip from glasgow to liverpool through the week, car run great no problems and decent mpg :) mersey tunnel was a hoot :D Anyway was down there visiting family with the GF, obviously spirited driving is limited and normally follows with a dead arm lol got home...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members