Search results

1. Help finding gearbox code

Hi Kyle, I never did sort out the code but I did manage to get the number for the gear oil, and that was 37€ per liter. Jon
  2. Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

Hey, From what I remember It was a struggle but can you get your fingers/hand through Small the gap in the middle of the trim pad, where you remove the window bolts and twist the runners to get the thread started. It was a while ago that i did mine but if you persevere you might get the bolts...
  3. Reference Rear Speakers

A friend has asked me to look into putting rear speakers in his 2015 toledo. Looking at the photos of the 5JA051416 kit you referred to looks like it contains wiring looms 1 for the speakers and possibly 1 for the head unit. Can these looms be bought seperatly as I have 2 (1 year old} speakers...
  4. Front Door Speakers for 2012 1.2 FR 5dr Recommendations Please

I found some JBL 629 6.5cm door speakers for £59 last year. Fitting can be a bit fiddly but there was a good guide on here somewhere. Order some speaker mouning rings aswell preferably metal so you can tighten the screws, the plastic ones are quite flimsy. Not much volume increase but they do...
  5. Garmin portable sat nav help?

Hey Fletch, please could you pm a link for the updates .
  6. Help finding gearbox code

Mine is the 5 speed box. Looking on the parts database,(https://ifinterface.com/prog/car/cp2/inprog.php) the MQ200 uses 2.0l of oil & MQ250 uses 1.9ll of the G052527A2 oil. Presumably the same basic box just different ratios/diff for petrol & diesel models. I don’t know if I trust this as being...
  7. Help finding gearbox code

Cheers anyway, will have to call in and get a print out of all specs.
  8. Help finding gearbox code

This is my tag list, have a look and see if you can see any useful info.I believe that Seat no longer put the gearbox code on the list. Cheers Jon
  9. Help finding gearbox code

Hi all, Looking for my gearbox code for an 2015 Ibiza 1.6 FR TdiCR 5 speed manual transmission. I’m wanting to change the gear oil and unable to identify the correct oil VAG oils don't provide specs for their oils. It’s not listed on the tag sticker nor in the service book. I’ve found different...
  10. Xenon headlights

Hi alł, Looking at my Bi-xenons the other day and I noticed this milky residue on both my projectors, car is a 2015 1.6. A quick google search brought me herebut no solotions. No warranty for me though. :censored: looks like the only way to clean them is to split the lens and risk future...
  11. Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

Answer to post 68 noise after fitting speakers. Just for information. Well I have stripped the door down and as I thought the wiring loom was not connected and was catching the edge of the window. I put a cable tie on to secure the loom to the inner door panel as the factory fitted clip was a...
  12. Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

The one touch is working fine. Will get a video when get back from holiday. Time to drink beer for now. Thanks for the suggestions. Will keep you informed.
  13. Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

Yes but not a metallic sound. Very difficult to describe. I'm hoping it's only the wording catching the glass
  14. Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

Sounds like it's catching something about 2 inch before the window reaches botrom of the runner and it's holding the window for a split second cause the jolt. Going up from the very bottom the window runs smoothly, Maybe the spaeaker cable is not secured to the door with the little push fitting...
  15. Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

What a pain in the ass these door cards are,[:@]:censored:. Just taken 3 hours to sound deaden and fit a new speaker. Just got a little noise when the window is nearing the bottom of the window runners. Will have to take it of again:wtf:. Thinking back I may have pulled the little clip out what...
  16. Seat Ibiza FR 2015 Bluetooth?

If I bluetooth music through the Garmin with my galaxy S4 I get volume increases on car speakers when phone is bieng used for calls or incoming messages. If I stop the music streaming option in my phone settings the volume works ok but when phone rings it only rings on the phone and not through...
  17. Anyone have the Rear Parking Sensors fitted ?

I bought a hole punch from ebay 17mm, Cobra recomend 16.5 mm but they were £35ish. My Flea-bay special was only £11. They look pretty neat. Quite easy to do after buliding up the courage to put a hole in a perfectly good bumper.. The sensor position s were all ready marked on the bumper so you...
  18. Anyone have the Rear Parking Sensors fitted ?

I have fitted the Cobra/Vodaphone flush mount sensors to my 2015 fr Diesel. Not that bad to install once the bumper is removed. Not connected to the Garmin SPS, but I kind of knew that they wouldn't be but I always hoped they might. Nice subtle sound from the buzzer not too loud and invaluble...
  19. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Personaly I wouldn't bother with ebay, buy some originals from deaalers. Well worth it and they will fit straight in no bother. I got a refund for my ebay specials which arrived the 3 jet style but advertised as fan spray, they didn't even fit and were leaking from the connection. Edit...
  20. Washer fluid low warning?

2015 FR with factory bi-xenons has it. Believe I've seen it in the options when I've been scrolling though with vag com. You probably need the sensor installing & coding if possible. Bi-xenon also has a 4.5 liter bottle I think for the h/light washers, maybe this bottle has provision for the sensor.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.