Search results

1. LCR Coilovers

Sorry, I did mean LCR isn't a 4Motion. Thanks for your help guys, I'm going to give these coilovers a miss.
  2. LCR Coilovers

Im looking to buy a set of coilovers for my LCR, and was wondering if there is any difference between S3/TT/R32 and LCR? Obviously LCR is 4Motion etc, but I just need to know if the struts are different? Found a set of second hand coilovers I want, however the advert states they're for a...
  3. N249 Bypass guide LCR

I've read all 16 pages of this thread and I can see the benefits which some people experience by doing this bypass, but how are they actually achieved? Am I correct thinking, when N249 is bypassed, hot air isn't recirculated back into the turbo, which helps keep the density of the air...
  4. Slow speed fan problem - Guide to fixing

Did this yesterday morning and worked a treat! Thought I was going to have to buy a new fan unit! :D
  5. ibiza tdi 130 .BIG TURBO. 273bhp. FOR SALE??

Looks awesome, will be a shame to see it being broken :(
  6. Gracey's Mk2 Cupra Revo Stage 2, New pics! Possible sale!

Looks very clean and tidy mate! Agree on the massive difference the splitter makes to the front end. :)
  7. Hello guys! First car - has to be seat!

Welcome mate! Any pics of the car yet? :)
  8. what have you done to your car today ?

Replaced the Sony headunit with a standard Seat one and connected the CD changer up. I do prefer the OEM look of the dashboard! :)
  9. Newbie from Peterborough

I'll get the pics up of the Cupra too, just need to tidy it up a little bit! :)
  10. crankshaft bolt removal help

Make sure you use an impact socket too.
  11. Front Aero Wiper

Volkswagen does an aero wiper blade kit for non-aero wiper arms for a mk4 Golf, will these fit the Leon? As I don't really want to change the wiper arms at the moment.
  12. PD Cambelt

Genuine PD belts are not unidirectional, it doesn't matter which way you put it on. You're all good as long as the timing is correct. :)
  13. 2 brake lights not working - eye level is OK

Im 99% sure it's the brake light switch as the high level brake light is on a separate wiring circuit.
  14. what have you done to your car today ?

Replaced cambelt and tensioner, with water pump. Carried out a full service including spark plugs. Replaced O/S/F ball joint and did the slow speed fan mod to save myself £400! Only just bought the car so all of this was on the 'urgent' list :)
  15. Nice ! Forum

Welcome mate!
  16. Returning Member

Welcome back mate! Yea, I've heard the PlastiDip is good too, but I've seen a whole car covered in PlastiDip over the weekend and to be honest I didn't like the finish - it was very rough, but not sure if that depends on the way you spray it though. The idea of it is great though!
  17. Cheers from Croatia

Hello Damjan, Looking forward to seeing both cars, but the G40 Arosa must be special! :)
  18. Newbie from Peterborough

Evening ladies and gentlemen, Thought I'd say hello and introduce myself, my name's Michael and I recently bought a MK1 Leon Cupra R! I have moved on from a 75HP 1.4 Polo, which was modified from standard by myself. Would love to show you what it looked like, but I'm not allowed since I...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.