Search results

1. B5NGV

Tyre dilemma

After reading reviews and seeing what was available in stock I went for these and I'm glad I did. Feel different straight away and they can only get better once bedded in. They are more sure footed and there is no sign of tramlining. Definitely quieter than the (Kumho front) (Pirelli rear) that...
  2. B5NGV

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

I had many an adventure in my 4mo.
  3. B5NGV

Tyre dilemma

These are the Bridgestones http://www.camskill.co.uk/m61b0s134p110582/Bridgestone_Tyres_Car_Bridgestone_S001_Potenza_Bridgestone_S_001_-_225_40_R18_88Y_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_G_Wet_Grip%3A_B_NoiseClass%3A_3_Noise%3A_73dB And these are the Vreds...
  4. B5NGV

Tyre dilemma

Camskill has Vreds but that still means sourcing somewhere to fit and dispose of the old.
  5. B5NGV

B5ngv

Well things are happening with my car going into JKM in Portsmouth for a cam belt, water pump and tensioner. The thermostat and aux belt all changed at the same time. I just need the fuel pump follower done for piece of mind and some new rubber for all corners tomorrow. I do have another dilemma...
  6. B5NGV

Tyre dilemma

My tyres require changing with noise coming from the rears (I believe this can be quite common) and a lack of grip from the front. I'm going to treat her to some new rubber but what to get? I like the Vredesteins but no one has them in stock near me. I have been offered Bridgestone s001's but...
  7. B5NGV

B5ngv

My car was owned by someone in Waterlooville previously, do you know the car? My Leon was serviced by JKM before and so it is going back on Tuesday for cam belt, water pump and thermostat before I can carry on with my planned mods.
  8. B5NGV

B5ngv

Been working away for a bit but had time today for a wash, polish and wheels off for a couple of coats of wheel guard. I used the original holes for the plate screws which is driving me nuts as they are wonky and the screws are black.
  9. B5NGV

how far have you gone

I will be driving mine to Worthersee in Austria in the spring.
  10. B5NGV

Cupra Discs & Pads

Tps
  11. B5NGV

Thermostat and temperature gauge position

I've been working away but flying home tonight. I've got a new thermostat waiting to go on and as soon as it does I'll update this thread. I have been told that the temperature gauge on the clocks is usually quite vague. Don't know if this is common or not?
  12. B5NGV

Best offset and width for 18s on a low leon

Really? How did I never think of doing that?
  13. B5NGV

Best offset and width for 18s on a low leon

Has anyone got a picture of a mk2 Leon with BBS CH's on?
  14. B5NGV

South Coast members list

Do you guys have any mini meets or better still trips to the Ring? I was heavily involved in another forum and made many friends that way.
  15. B5NGV

Hello all i'm from Saudi Arabia :D

I'm working in Saudi at the moment, small world really.
  16. B5NGV

Faulty door lock or setup?

Sounds like you have single door open on first press and the rest on second press. This can be changed in VCDS and there is a "hot to" in the Leon section. I find mine has to have to distinct presses of the fob or else it doesn't happen. Hope this helps.
  17. B5NGV

decided to sell up

I could be interested in your Milltek and intake. Pm me with details and price if you like.
  18. B5NGV

South Coast members list

Just off junction 7, are you close then?
  19. B5NGV

South Coast members list

Bungy. White LC. Southampton
  20. B5NGV

Engine Management light and EPC Light

Have you cleared the code and then it has come up again?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.