Search results

1. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

JDM FTW ;) haha
  2. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Think we are over due a meet even though we don't all have vags anymore haha
  3. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Nah not yet haha like a car that revs past 8k ;)
  4. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Yeah still got the civic
  5. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

I'm still about :)
  6. 1st Gear clutch judder and high tickover (intermittent)

Hi all The other half has recently changed her car for a 55 plate Altea 1.9TDI, (105Bhp) For the past few times I've drove the car we are getting clutch judder all the time pulling off in 1st but not in any other gears, I've also noticed a bit of smoke on start up but nothing after the...
  7. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Not many of us who used to meet have seats anymore lol, but still meets are good, sort a date I'll try to be there
  8. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Organise one :) I'm free most weekends
  9. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Indeed should have nearly no miles on it :p
  10. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Nothing special but will be a Leon SE 1.6 diesel in nothing other than red!
  11. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Well I know how you have all missed me, but there is a certain seat becoming a part of my life again very shortly even though it won't be mine, what's the Mrs is mine ;)
  12. Staffordshire Festive Meet - Sunday 21st December 2014 - Darlaston Inn, Stone

The vtec just made the convoy get attention with noise ;) haha, nice to catch up! Should get a post Christmas one as most of us are off work
  13. Staffordshire Festive Meet - Sunday 21st December 2014 - Darlaston Inn, Stone

And be aware of the speed cameras ;) ui
  14. Staffordshire Festive Meet - Sunday 21st December 2014 - Darlaston Inn, Stone

Tbh it's been warm Latley! I need to try get some work done on the car tomorrow, expensive issues :(
  15. TFSI FR Dead

i'll be honest, any car that comes up with a timing fault should NOT be drove without having the timing inspected to make sure it hasnt gone out of the correct timing, Garage at fault in my eyes as you took it in for Diagnosis and they failed to diagnose it correctly and as said they told you it...
  16. Staffordshire Festive Meet - Sunday 21st December 2014 - Darlaston Inn, Stone

i think i still qualify for the ball pit area!
  17. Staffordshire Festive Meet - Sunday 21st December 2014 - Darlaston Inn, Stone

yeah will probably just be me as the mrs has no interest at all, but hey ho more fuel saved with less weight ;), There is multiple places the vans sit on the roads around there now, they become sneaky and sit on the grass verges to, so all around there i would 100% recommend just sitting on the...
  18. Staffordshire Festive Meet - Sunday 21st December 2014 - Darlaston Inn, Stone

you know im always 99% of the time a yes especially when food is involved! also just a warning about all of the speed cameras and speed vans that sit on that stretch of road ;)
  19. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

house party? :)
  20. Read this or get wet!

thats why wind deflectors are good
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.