Search results

1. Rob_Talisman

RNS310 to RNS315 guide.

Yeah no issues mate. Mine is a dab 315 so did have to fit a separate aerial Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Rob_Talisman

RNS310 to RNS315 guide.

I connected the mic up to the rns315 and disconnected the original bluetooth unit. Didnt need vcds to get it working though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Rob_Talisman

RNS315 map update

Bloody hell just got 7 from you mate lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Rob_Talisman

RNS315 map update

Id contact him for a price mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Rob_Talisman

RNS315 map update

Id contact malec got sd card from him and updated today no probs and a fraction of the price From To this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Rob_Talisman

RNS315 map update

So whats your email.... Im [email protected] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Rob_Talisman

RNS315 map update

Cant pm you bud. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Rob_Talisman

RNS315 map update

Still too priceys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Rob_Talisman

RNS315 map update

How much was it mate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Rob_Talisman

Dash cam

yeah im same as Stuey (we basically did it at the same time)
  11. Rob_Talisman

Dash cam

The G1W is good, i wired mine into the cables behind the dash. Only prob i have with it is that when the memory card is full it doenst overwrite, you have to manually format the card. Does last over a week for me that way but still would prefer not to have to do that.
  12. Rob_Talisman

What did you and your MK2 do today?

found that now my drivers door locking module has gone as well.......... ffs
  13. Rob_Talisman

Service Cost Woes

The difference between a major and minor service with Seat is £110 and for what they actually do extra really isnt worth it. The diff in service On the Major is they change air filter and fuel filter, check suspension, adjust drive belts, inspect brakes, change spark plugs (on a petrol)...
  14. Rob_Talisman

Leon fr springs

Im more than happr with my eibach sportslines, the nose down isnt that noticable at all, the handling is loads better and speedbumps are fine. Your only donny hun, more then welcome to have a gander at mine in person for a look and the local speedbumps.
  15. Rob_Talisman

RNS315 map update

be interested to know. im one of the poor muppets not paying out extortionate fees for a chuffing update.....
  16. Rob_Talisman

Service Parts Required?

thanks
  17. Rob_Talisman

Service Parts Required?

feck me how many diff types of brake pads do eurocarparts list for the leon lol......
  18. Rob_Talisman

Service Parts Required?

awesome lads nice one.
  19. Rob_Talisman

Service Parts Required?

what number are they? the VM420? Cheers
  20. Rob_Talisman

Service Parts Required?

Just had my 2010 Facelift FR CR170 TDI serviced. came back saying i need: new front wipers Fornt discs and pads all round and Air Con service... Air con works fine, so guess there just looking for cash for nothing. Front discs are fine with corrosion on the outer rim, cant see...