Search results

1. yozza1987

Write Off Criteria

Looking at your picture, front airbags deployed, headlight smashed, bonnet, bumper, radiator, engine may have moved back, chassis twisted? I would say it would be a write Off. Obviously assessor will see it a lot better than picture. Being as it is less than a year old I would want a replacement...
  2. yozza1987

Facelift build quality

Gone from a pre facelift I had for 2 years to a facelift. Feels more refined, better lay out inside aswell. Had mine 3 months and had no issues, no rattles etc
  3. yozza1987

New 1.4 TSI 125 fr

Engine is belt driven. 18 inch alloys look better than 17 on the fr in my opinion
  4. yozza1987

How did your seat deal with the snow

Only got stuck once on a level driveway of all places. Went up hill easily on the snow and ice. Drive well
  5. yozza1987

2015 Leon 1.4 EcoTSI 150ps fr exhaust help!

You could buy an optional 2nd exhaust pipe on the Alfa Romeo giulietta which wasn’t connected to the actual system. (Was just tips with a length of pipe). It may be worth getting the one side “disconnected” or having a standard exhaust refitted and a matching set of tips the other side not...
  6. yozza1987

Leon SC 1.4 125 TSI

I got the 1.4 125 and previous had the 1.4 140(same torque figure as the 150 just no act) to be entirely honest with you the difference between them is minimal so far. More than capable car to play with. ( played with a few fiesta st’s in my old 140 and it gave them a run for their money and...
  7. yozza1987

"Running In"

Collected mine 2 weeks ago and done almost 500 miles so far. First 140miles I didn’t go over 3500rpm. Last weekend took it 120” miles down the m5 to help loosen her up, on the way back went over the Cotswolds and started taking it up to 4500rpm with the odd going up to 5000rpm(plus a quick good...
  8. yozza1987

6 previous owners too many

Possibly and done about 4000 between them. It may be the case and would show on a hpi check
  9. yozza1987

6 previous owners too many

Mot check shows 2 failures this year. One on 2nd June for tyre damage then a pass on the 6th June at 23000. Followed by an mot failure in august for windscreen wiper on the 7th august. Followed by a pass and on 27123. That would say to me it had 2 owners this year. One had done approx 4000miles...
  10. yozza1987

Disappointed to say the least

Ordered a 1.4 125 fr today as was told the 150 act had expected 5-8 month wait period and couldn't be bothered to wait that long for a new car and the difference of torque is easily overcome in my opinion
  11. yozza1987

Ibiza Launch @ SEAT Worcester With Ministry of Sound DJ!

I shall be there. The Ateca lunch was good
  12. yozza1987

Warranty

Well yeah you should have a quote first. Parts cost, investigation charge expect labour etc then any changes they must ring first for you to authorise. As you said a new trim would cost the same
  13. yozza1987

Warranty

At least you have not lost money. Can be really annoying understandably as you were hoping the issue would be sorted
  14. yozza1987

Warranty

how I read that is paying for them to investigate wear and tear items. E.g clutch or brake pads as these are not covered under warranty and the fault is the owner not the manufacturers e.g riding the clutch instead of release bearing failure
  15. yozza1987

Warranty

Seems a bit excessive when I paid less for investigating wheel bearing failure out of warranty
  16. yozza1987

Question about squealing noise in the corners

Had a slight noise with mine on and off over winter. But thought nothing of it. Now the warmer temperatures have arrived it seems to have gone really loud. When I drive home tonight it will be quiet until I have done approx 1-2 miles but I know around mid day tomorrow it will start after less...
  17. yozza1987

Question about squealing noise in the corners

Might sound mad but it may be your wheel bearings. I had the issue start a little while ago. Noise when turning one way and not the other. Then started getting noises at 40-60mph. Disappearing below 20 and above 70mph. Checked the brakes. Wheel balancing and tracking etc. Even jacked up the...
  18. yozza1987

Media System Problem...

I have had the problem last winter in my 2014fr. It stopped during the summer but has just started again now the weather has gone colder so I think it may be temperature related in some cases. Used to have the issue in my old Alfa Romeo Giulietta whenever the heaters were on aswell but with the...
  19. yozza1987

---

Thank you for informing us mike. I won't be up today now due to coming up from Gloucester but Will come to the next one. Hopefully we can get a bigger turn out for the next one next time around
  20. yozza1987

---

I will be there. Most likely show up around 10ish and may have the partner in tow
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.