Search results

1. Vagcom

Now sold. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  2. Vagcom

It's ok matey no problem Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  3. Vagcom

Ok guys I havent posted for a while as I have sold my cupra r, so now I'm going to sell my genuine vag com, I'm wanting £150 for it, this is the genuine cable. Thanks Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  4. Remapped ecu

Not sure on the egr mate, I'm sure someone will be able to help you more than me. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  5. Remapped ecu

Depends what injectors he had, I was told that the ECU I was buying had stage 2 and that I would need his injectors which was bosch 550cc so to save messing around I bought the whole lot, yes it would mean you could start the car with your key as the immo would be switched off, I don't think you...
  6. Remapped ecu

If im right and i hope someone can put me right if I'm wrong, you can send the ECU off and have the immo deleted Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  7. Remapped ecu

I bought the clocks,ecu,barrel,keys and big injectors when I did mine and was quoted over £500 to replace it as it will take all day, I did it in a few hours and it started first time round. No mate you dont sound stupid at all as we are all here to help and share our knowledge. Sent from my...
  8. Remapped ecu

You didn't get the keys? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  9. Remapped ecu

It will if you have the right mods that it was programmed with, have you got the immo reader that's on the ignition barrel? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  10. what have you done to your car today ?

Got 4 new tyres fitted and its booked in to get the oil leaks and sensor problems fixed and also getting a price for uprated suspension and lowering springs. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  11. what have you done to your car today ?

regulators are not the best of jobs to do, I did mine a month ago, my drivers side keeps coming off its clips for some reason so will sort that out as and when as its only a 5 min job to take the door card off.
  12. what have you done to your car today ?

the crank case had collapsed so had to replace it, the plastic one that connects to that broke up too, so I replaced it all, I'm thinking of getting a catch can at some point, I need to get another backbox as it has a vrs one on and I don't like the sound.
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

sorted all my pcv pipe work out, the bit that goes into the oil filter housing broke off.
  14. what have you done to your car today ?

well my wallet is £569.14 lighter after having my cambelt done today, so that dreaded noise that you get when you have a cambelt changed has gone, now ive got to sort out :oil leaks from cam cover gasket, turbo oil return pipe and sump bung, get another upper timing belt cover as its broken...
  15. fuel rail pressure test

I tried to do a fuel rail pressure test on my cupra r AMK 2003 as per ross tech in measuring block 106, the engine was running and at temperature, I pressed go but nothing happened, have I done something wrong? thanks in advance
  16. Cambelt and Water pump replacement costs?

I was quoted 600 for non genuine and 800 odd for genuine from one place and 478 for genuine timing belt etc Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  17. Cambelt and Water pump replacement costs?

Mine is booked in for tomorrow to have the cam belt etc done, I do need my clutch doing but rather look after the top end. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  18. Offered an lcr

to be fair if I got it at the right price I would of switched bits over then sold it on and got my money back, the lad has been messed about too so that's saying something
  19. Offered an lcr

I have done, I only wanted it for spares as it was the same colour etc but hey ho Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  20. Offered an lcr

he said he has standard rods, and also that he has raced 3 Subaru's and beat them, he said that he was driving and heard tapping noises then it just stopped, I reckon that he has ragged it, ive offered him £600 but he wont budge now he is thinking of getting another engine for it oh well never mind.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members