Search results

1. Timthebrief

Brands hatch

We'll be there on Sunday 31st on South Bank weather permitting. Hopefully the hard core of the Barmy Army will be attending. :cheers: :flag:
  2. Timthebrief

Fabia wiper?

Just checked add the word "conversion" to your search to narrow down from the 500 readers rides saying I've got the fabia rear wiper :doh:
  3. Timthebrief

Fabia wiper?

Search for Fabia rear wiper and you will find many threads to give you the correct part numbers. "Search and ye shall find"
  4. Timthebrief

BTCC Brands

Greck999 BTCC at Brands is 31st March and Sun 1st April (main race day). Book at Motorsportvision by Thursday 29th March to get discounted online ticket prices.
  5. Timthebrief

BTCC - oh dear

Sad that there will be no SEATs for the first time since 2004 I believe (unless STR manage to get a car out for one or two rounds) but that said it is shaping up to be another exciting year if you enjoy your racing. Everything has turbo so should be no "equivilency" gripes this year but...
  6. Timthebrief

fabia rear wiper

Easy peasy. Replaced mine for second time recently 10 min job. Search for threads to give you parts numbers and guides. :)
  7. Timthebrief

BTCC Brands

Time to dig out the old MG caps. ..... Chevy flags going cheap this season..only lightly soiled :bleh:
  8. Timthebrief

Bulb Change For Osram Nightbreakers

Replaced my Nightbreakers recently. On the dipped bulb unit unclip the wire retainer and pull the whole bub unit back out of the hole, then remove the electrical connector and fit it onto the new bulb and reverse the process. Easier than the sidelights which can be Bu66ers to undo from...
  9. Timthebrief

BTCC Silverstone Finale, 16 October

Can't think who that might be. ;) As there doesn't seem to be much enthusiam to try and convoy in, are we agreed that the Barmy Army and any other SCN enthusiats will try and rendezvous in Woodcote B stand by 9.30am and failing that in one of the Luffield ones?
  10. Timthebrief

Just spotted that the Barmy Army are featured in this news item on bttc.net :flag: http://www.btcc.net/html/generalnews_detail.php?id=2698
  11. Timthebrief

Not sure how it looks since all the works but didn't there used to be a small strip of grass in front of the Woodcote and Luffield stands where we could erect the four flagpoles? assuming no one objects. I was working on the basis that lots of our flags could be draped and taped over the...
  12. Timthebrief

ticket booked. Are we going to try to hook up and convoy in?? We need to secure a good spot In woodcote Stand with room for flag draping.
  13. Timthebrief

BTCC, Brands Hatch, 2nd October 2011

See you there Sat afternoon (normal parking) and Sunday on South Bank, in front of the Big Screen near Macleans as usual :flag: Phil, Have you got that 10 foot high inflatable C*ck to wave Matt on with? He's always impressed by a really big................. Chicken ;)
  14. Timthebrief

1.2 TSI - Question for current owners

I drive a 1.8T LEON and we now have the 1.2TSi Ibiza ST Ecomotive for Mrs Brief. I am pleasantly surprised how good the smaller engine is. Feels pretty good under acceleration though you need to work the gears; and no problem cruising at motorway speeds even with the car fully loaded with...
  15. Timthebrief

SEAT IBL Concept - the new Toledo?

With a 2 litre NGTC turbo engine that would make a damn fine looking Touring Car.. :idea:
  16. Timthebrief

BTCC Snetterton, 6/7 August

We might be able to fit our open sided ,easy up gazebo in to the car as it's just me and mini-brief no 2. Will check and confirm later in the week.
  17. Timthebrief

BTCC Snetterton, 6/7 August

Hoping to come but depends on work commitments. New circuit looks awesome in the pics on the motorvision site. Which viewing bank to go for?????
  18. Timthebrief

Private Plates Question

I think I can guess which three letters you want on your plate ;) :bleh:
  19. Timthebrief

Jason Plato fights his corner.

Z I agree that true parity is difficult to acheive in a transitional period and that TOCA had no realistic option but to give teams time to maximise current assets. BUT and this is JP's point, in order to lure everyone back in AG did promise that they would do their best to achieve...
  20. Timthebrief

Jason Plato fights his corner.

Regarding the issue of equivilency in this years BTCC, an issue dear to the hearts of the Barmy Army and all serious racing fans, JP has posted an excellent explanation and riposte to the forum dwellers who thinks he moans too much...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.