Search results

1. Jamie_T_APLBMX

Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

I think so. I can’t remember how to check. My R is on a 60 plate so I imagine the same Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jamie_T_APLBMX

I still haven’t found much else out [emoji58]. I think I have a weird version that I couldn’t find files for. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jamie_T_APLBMX

I’ll get back to you ASAP with that. [emoji23]. I’m not with the car atm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jamie_T_APLBMX

I think it was also finding the correct file for my Head unit. I had a weird version iirc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Jamie_T_APLBMX

I’ve been on the same hunt for 6 months now haha. I’ve kind of given up [emoji23] If you do find anyone. Give me a shout [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Jamie_T_APLBMX

Sorry to bump this up. Did you ever find a link? I have the same version as you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jamie_T_APLBMX

Hey man. I'm looking to come from 231 same as you. Did you use the links in post 1? Or others? That's if you're even on here still aha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jamie_T_APLBMX

Im back-fr170 ???

Cheers mate. Over the moon with it. Stopped on the way home for a couple pics Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jamie_T_APLBMX

Im back-fr170 ???

I'm in the same boat as you. Sold my FN2 yesterday and picking up my Cupra R in 2 hours. Excited isn't the word. I think I saw your sale post in the civinfo Facebook. Forced me to lower the price of mine [emoji23]. Out with the old. In with the new. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Jamie_T_APLBMX

New headlight bulbs

I've lost count on the amount I've blown too. I'll have a look on their website. Cheer bud Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jamie_T_APLBMX

New headlight bulbs

D'oh. I'm still not sure whether to bite the bullet on the Philips. Or cut the price and go eBay haha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jamie_T_APLBMX

New headlight bulbs

That's fine by me haha. Unless there's anything out there the same colour temperature wise but with a better light output? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Jamie_T_APLBMX

New headlight bulbs

Any feedback on the diamond vision bulbs in regards to light output?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Jamie_T_APLBMX

Paint code for cupra r

Thank you very much. Just got off the phone to seat and ordered some. Thanks again guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Jamie_T_APLBMX

Paint code for cupra r

Yeah that was a plan if I couldn't find out on here yeah. Hopefully they do :). Yeah it is. Thank you. I know. It's so nice to see how many people he's affected. Truly the nicest person I've been blessed with the pleasure of knowing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Jamie_T_APLBMX

Paint code for cupra r

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone on here knows the paint code for the blue used on a 2010 cupra r? I've googled and come across sprint blue (lz5f). It's for a tribute to a dear friend so anyone's help is massively appreciated. Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Jamie_T_APLBMX

Aux Input not working

I've already looked into it. There's no option what so ever. The coding I'd need to look into requires vag com apparently. Just finding someone local haha. Cheers for your help though bud.
  18. Jamie_T_APLBMX

Aux Input not working

As it says in the title really. I have a mk2 Leon stylance. With an aux in port and also the button on the stereo. But it won't let me select it, there is no aux option on the screen. Or when you go into 'prog' on the menu. I read somewhere that it's something to do with the coding on the...
  19. Jamie_T_APLBMX

Engine is shaking in some situations with DTUK - CRDT?

I've got this in mine. 2.0 tdi. 6speed manual. The cars just come back from Darkside developments for some work as I thought the flywheel was going. Turns out the flywheel was ok. It was the gearbox doing all the juddering. The input shaft had developed play. New gearbox time for me :(
  20. Jamie_T_APLBMX

bored? modify your leon online :)

It's an app on android too if you wanna ruin your social life too. ;). Made as close to mine as I could. The colour was hard to get.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members