Search results

1. Kali

Damian's Leon #red_black project (NOW SOLD)

Car has been sold now. New owner will hopefully develop the project so car ended in right hands. :) Follow progress on me new car here: CLICK Last photo goodbye :( New vs old Thanks, Damian.
  2. Kali

2007 BMW 3 Series Saloon E90 330D M Sport [DPF DELETE]

where can I buy a diffuser like this?
  3. Kali

Car ready to sell! So, car is ready to sell and after a nice photoshoot, it will hopefully find its new owner soon.
  4. Kali

Preparation the car for sale. The whole process will take a while so will update once done. Car will have full interior clean with leather polishing and enhancing it with cream. Bodywork claying will also be done which will give the car a nice shine.
  5. Kali

2007 BMW 3 Series Saloon E90 330D M Sport [DPF DELETE]

Can't wait to see how this amazing car will develop as thinking myself of either e92 or e90 2.0d.
  6. Kali

Thanks mate. ;) I had people laughing and asking why I bother with this engine but even thou its slow, I love that car and love modifying it. When I realised that I can get big engine in November, I decided not to do any more big mods. Thats why it's not lowered. I still haven't decided but...
  7. Kali

So, sadly never managed to take any photos while serviced my car but done everything apart from painting the cover red, which I want to do next. Car feels very smooth after new oil, as some oil leaked out before. Red sump plug if someones wondering Little shot after...
  8. Kali

Performing my first service soon before my MOT which is next month. Car is getting sold at the end of September so nothing major is coming. I want to bring the car to Top A condition. Performing service: - New quality engine oil - New iridium NGK sparkplugs - New cabin filter - Cleaning...
  9. Kali

2006 Ibiza FR TDi - Project Smke

I got my exhaust done at the same place as you. :)
  10. Kali

Not much happening with the car. Will do some cleaning and polishing soon. Starting with the engine bay: Got armrest re-upholstered in leather, looks much better:
  11. Kali

W66RRY - Mk1 Leon Cupra R

Really impressed with your car mate. Love those vents.
  12. Kali

My 2006 55 Leon FR+ Emocion Red ** OEM+ **

MK1s were produced in 2006? Wow, I never knew that! Anyway, hope to see some photos of the car as thinking about the same one soon.
  13. Kali

Hubcentric spacers

Its 5x100 and I bought 10 mm all around but would recommend 15 mm or wider for the rear.
  14. Kali

Cheers mate. Many hours of work went into this car. :whistle: Got a full valet today with a great polish and wax. First little step for the paint as I guess it wasn't polished in some time! Next will be claying, paint corrections and paint work and again full polish. But that will be over...
  15. Kali

The white dials were custom made by a guy in Poland, chrome rings were bought on ebay and illumination changed to white by replacing few LEDs. Oh yeah, and my needles are coming from a Cupra :lol: (Gray instead of black)
  16. Kali

Peter's Leon - *Mapped* *Soon to be Stealth*

Looks sweet mate! Did the handling changed?
  17. Kali

Seen them mate, not sure of the brand, but I think -40mm springs will do. :p Finally managed to get some alloys. Coming of a subaru impreza. Love them. :funk:
  18. Kali

Cheers mate! Well, I have put loads of time towards this car, and still not achieved what I want, but hopefully during summer Ill manage. :whistle: I used plastidip. Its liquid which can be sprayed and turns into rubber when dried. Very easy and great looking. Search YouTube on how to do those...
  19. Kali

Got my 10mm spacers all round. Looking for some alloys so will post some shots when Ill grab some.
  20. Kali

SEAT Leon 1.6 S (2001) - My project

Looking nice mate. I should've bought the 1.6 instead of the 1.4. [:@] How much is your insurance?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.