Search results

1. dann2707

diseal turbo vs petrol turbo argument

Good for you. If I'm honest I think the corolla would take it due to it being a lighter petrol engine which would help in the corners although the corolla is a boaty chassis. Now if you were talking about the celica 190 with the same engine in you have absolutely no chance. If I'm honest...
  2. dann2707

diseal turbo vs petrol turbo argument

You're just going to disagree with anyone who says you're wrong.. haha kind of a pointless thread.
  3. dann2707

Door not flush

Same!
  4. dann2707

Connector plug on top of gearbox?!

No mate reverse light works perfectly.
  5. dann2707

I've stuck the wire on the connector and about to go for a long drive so I'll report back if it's made a difference to anything!
  6. dann2707

Do you not have the same sensor there? Why is my car so different
  7. dann2707

Yep speedo is fine :)
  8. dann2707

Do you know what block its under mate?
  9. dann2707

Yeah they go into the loom somewhere mate. Found this! http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=261689 I'm thinking it might be why it's jerky setting off from standstill but hmmm not sure! Plus that's a petrol I think.
  10. dann2707

Here ya go mate
  11. dann2707

Hey. I noticed the other day I have a broken clip connector to the top of my gearbox and the wire is just dangling loose. What is it for? My initial thought was it's the reverse light but that works perfectly fine? It's not the speed sensor either as my mpg display and rpm works fine too...
  12. dann2707

Daniel's Seat Ibiza Sport PD130. Project HYBRID!

Thanks mate. Appreciateit buddy. I don't want you to see it as it's so dented and scratched on the outside:( haha Where in lLeeds are you from mate?
  13. dann2707

Daniel's Seat Ibiza Sport PD130. Project HYBRID!

What do you mean which forum? Don't really have many updates tbh guys. Well it's kind of on the way to being mapped, still not perfect but we're getting there!! It feels great in third gear and had traction light on a few times in that gear. Just fitted some powerflex take off...
  14. dann2707

Quite a bit of power loss

Pretty certain it's a pd160 cupra not a petrol guys :)
  15. dann2707

Clutch options tdi

9am biatch! haha. Sundays are for sleeping in and pondering life.
  16. dann2707

Clutch options tdi

The spanner is of around the 13mm variety, maybe two of them not sure. It's on a D wash, extra rinse, extra hold. I'll have you know your reply rudely woke me up this morning with the email notification going off on my phone. Could have killllleeeedddd you! haha
  17. dann2707

Clutch options tdi

I've done around 10 thousand miles with it so far though. So all is well. Seems to be holding the hybrid power so far too with absolutely no signs of slipping. That can soon change though I suppose.
  18. dann2707

Clutch options tdi

Fwoaaarrr I do get around a bit haha :p Yeah the kit is still going strong, the £249 one. Idle chatter is non existent but driving at low speeds with llow revs results in a sound like someone's throwing a spanner in a washing machine.
  19. dann2707

Pd130 rpm?

A remap won't change the gear ratios at all mate. That seems fairly high but like the Skoda vRs' they might have a short and a long ratio box depending on car year?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members