Search results

1. Stevo1725

1.2 tsi air filter

I've got one of the k&n replacement filters in mine and you don't notice much difference it's abit more responsive I would recommend it for the £20 it is Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
  2. Stevo1725

Ibiza Button Panel Relocation Wire

Hi, I dont know if your still looking for one of the leads but i came across this one while searching before I cannot vouch for it as i havent got around to buying one yet. hope this helps you out if you do get one could you let me know if everything works...
  3. Stevo1725

Car Broken Into

Hi guys I know I haven't posted much before but i was just looking for some advice. my car got broken into tonight by some chav off a council estate :censored: and the satnav was stolen that come in the mk5 2013 face lift model the Garmin model. i was just wondering if anyone knows whether...
  4. Stevo1725

Auto folding mirror mod

I'm intrested in hw3 (UK) when it's available Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  5. Stevo1725

Hazard button move in 6j

Yeah I've contacted local dealers and they are looking into the parts I've got to the point it's either radio swap or new car sadly the new car is out of my price range at the minute Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  6. Stevo1725

Hazard button move in 6j

Yeah to be honest I found the code for the one with heated seats its the parking sensors that I'm having trouble with finding Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  7. Stevo1725

Hazard button move in 6j

Hi mate I know how to install it all I'm fine on that front it's just finding the unit I can't find the one I would need anywhere. See the picture attached for which part I'm refering to. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  8. Stevo1725

Hazard button move in 6j

Hi everyone I'm wanting to swap the radio on my Ibiza 2013 (one with the Garmin sat nav), I'm just stuck on where I can get the new hazard module from to move it down to where the cup holders are I can find plenty of them without the extra buttons that I need, I need one that has; hazard...
  9. Stevo1725

Under seat storage

The 2013 1.2 fr doesn't have start stop the start stop was brought in in the 2014 models Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  10. Stevo1725

Under seat storage

Hi guys, I've got a 2013 Ibiza FR 5 door I was wondering if any of you know where I can get some under seat storage boxes from. Well that is if they do them. Any advice would be greatly appriciated. Thanks Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  11. Stevo1725

1.4TSI induction kit

hi would anyone know if the kit chris has just linked would be any good on a 1.2 FR or is it like the ITG kit and only really for the 1.4`s? thanks
  12. Stevo1725

HELP!! No interior lights working

Probably just blown the fuse by the sounds of it check the fuses first and let us know
  13. Stevo1725

Newbie :)

Hi I've got a 1.2 fr 5 door with heko deflectors on they were easy to fit and look great in my opinion Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Stevo1725

1.2 tsi air filter

snbradshaw what cone have you got on it have you got the forge induction kit or is it a different one?
  15. Stevo1725

Auto lights

i think its sort of a day light running light as the new transporters have it as well. switch in off position but head lights still on
  16. Stevo1725

1.2 TSI exhaust

no problem Paul thanks for letting me know hope it sounds good for you
  17. Stevo1725

1.2 TSI exhaust

Hello sorry I can't pm you as my status is still newbie but do you have any videos or pictures of the exhaust you could pm me or anything Thanks
  18. Stevo1725

Anyone have a 5DR with Elec Rear Windows?

I have got a 63 plate FR 5 door and had the rear electric windows added it comes with the 4 buttons and the the lock to disable the buttons in the back of the car
  19. Stevo1725

Sill protectors

i bought some from grafix mania i like them they dont cover the whole sill though like craigs do but i would recommend them
  20. Stevo1725

This seems like a great idea!

ive got a k&n air filter in my 1.2 FR doesnt really add any noise not like a normal induction kit
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members