Search results

1. QBALL81

Any ibiza cupra owners in Northern Ireland?

Hi deanodaf I'm driving mk3 280 cupra white and was looking at getting my bumper done the same as yours if you don't mind me asking who did it for you,how much,and do you like it cheers thanks
  2. QBALL81

Cupra 280 DSG Gearbox warning message

I've nearly had enough of my 280 cupra two months ago my turbo went (excessive impeller play) then my oil cap came off covering engine in oil and just had it recovered yesterday.So read through this site and found this page so was hoping it was just the gear selecter that needed replacing and...
  3. QBALL81

Cupra /S3 /Golf R turbo problems

Mechanic said it was excessive play in the impeller shaft and that the part will be requested back but very unlikely to hear anything back but he will try and find out more.New turbo number is 06K-145-722-A
  4. QBALL81

I'll ask the girlfriend to see what she can find out as she works there
  5. QBALL81

Turbo number was 06K 145 702 N for anyone interested New turbo currently being fitted so hope to have it back for end of the day or tomorrow morning will check New turbo number when I pick car up hope it's revised turbo it was shipped overnight to Belfast from Germany
  6. QBALL81

Car was dropped off at 8am dealer just rang me to tell me that it is indeed the turbo and that they are trying to source a new one
  7. QBALL81

Thanks I hope so too.But car was registered March so well see tomorrow fingers crossed
  8. QBALL81

possible turbo Hi still New to this site but just bought 280 cupra x demo from sere Belfast took it round the coast today half way round some weird noises started some fluttering sounds then whining noises got the car back home now have to wait till Monday morning to get it checked sounds like...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members