Search results

1. Czechboy

Booty building ;)

The two hardest two bits had to be: 1: In the order to make a flat boot floor, I had to angle grind away at those two curved joins that you will notice between the boot compartment and rear seats 2. Making a subwoofer box inside the spare wheel well due to the well being off-centre and...
  2. Czechboy

Ace photos

WOW, blast from the past Thanks chaps, altho those photos are over 2 years old,lol. Reminds me I should get my back side to more meets take some more pics Mig
  3. Czechboy

Supercharged Mk2 Ibiza - pictures from holland 14/7/09

I saw the beast yeasterday in person. Personally I'm loving the buckets, tiny wheel and camo false floor. Now get that paintwork and wheels sorted boy. The Ibiza whines like a biatch Chris , I love it :D p.s. I might have to tag with you to E38 if you are going this year (not sure they...
  4. Czechboy

you cheap skate, can't believe you actually used hockey pucks as an engine mounts. Before you know it you'll be replacing your cambelt with a rubber band,lol. shame to hear your car is a bit fubar at the moment, was looking forward to hitching a ride to Inters with you. See you at No-rice...
  5. Czechboy

iTB Ibiza Cupra 16v Track Toy - Engine Rebuild, Aero & More Page 73+

Good to see an update Dave. Can't believe how much bad luck you were having with the suspension, I would have just thrown it out the window. Hate having to send things off and wait 3 weeks to get them back when they should have been right in the first place. I would have definitely recommended a...
  6. Czechboy

Biggest Wax Test Ever

oops, sorry, completely forgotten he finished it,lol :redface:. Oh well, seems that my £30 Vic Concours did as well as some a LOT more expensive stuff so well chuffed. Great test
  7. Czechboy

Biggest Wax Test Ever

Updates?
  8. Czechboy

Looks sweet as. You recon you'll be at No-rice this month?
  9. Czechboy

Anyone with a 40mm Drop Read This Please!

Sorry Dave I might be having a slight lapse in memory but I'm sure your car was slammed for the past 2years or so. Or am I missing something? All I can say is I can 100% recommend some GAZ coilovers if they pop up on Ebay. I got mine, fully adjustable including damping all for about £100. Mig
  10. Czechboy

Like the bonnets but boy do you have some spare time on your hands,lol Less time on photoshop and more time under the car getiting in fixed up and ready for the road already Chris
  11. Czechboy

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Some really nice mk2's on here (I'm looking at you Ben). Miss my valver so much. It was so good and reliable, never put a foot wrong, now I've got a crappy polo that has something break on it every single week, man I miss it. A valver, a valver, my kingdom for my valver :cry: Mig
  12. Czechboy

Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

You dirty chav sam. And fusion as well,lol. Should have saved the money and bought some decent front components instead. Maybe some rainbow 6.5" comonents. Oh the irony as I'm rocking a set of 400w In-phase 6x9's in my parcel shelve in the back of my chav mobile,lol. But that is only becasue...
  13. Czechboy

Different Imobs work in different ways. My OEM imob prevents the engine from being started, yet my clifford imob completelly disables the ignition and anything running from it, even dash warning lights, windows, etc.
  14. Czechboy

Not sure chris but last time I've had a problem with no spark getting to the engine, the problem was with the distributor cap. As it was standing still for a while, oil and water got into the distribitor cap and that screwed up the connection between the little rotor arm inside the cap and all...
  15. Czechboy

Trust me, you don't. Santa got me a hot girlfriend for by Bday, and my god how expensive is my Christmas this year, must have spent triple more on her then I have on everyone else put together this Xmas :lol: And if Santa does bring you one then you must remember............a dogs for life...
  16. Czechboy

Well mate there is always something, trust me. For the past two months, for every week I spent riding the bike, I've spent another repairing it. It got to the point I just wanted to sell it (when it wasn't even running) just to get rid of it and get a better car. But now (well this week) its...
  17. Czechboy

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Awesome pics Toby, what DSLR you using?? What did you do on photoshop to get that effect, almost look like HDR effect Mig
  18. Czechboy

My K04 hybrid powered MK2 Cupra Sport track slag (it's now left the building)

Well he almost got a bit chunk of it :lol:
  19. Czechboy

My K04 hybrid powered MK2 Cupra Sport track slag (it's now left the building)

Lol, if you scoll quick enough through the page (and I do mean really quickly), you can see the whole sequence of photos like a video. Wonder what the pug matey thought: "Damn thats some bad boy FWD drifting" Mig
  20. Czechboy

Any uprades Crezz master? Sorry to hear that you have to drive a 5 door focus..........especially the new one, those things are horrible (we have a couple as pool cars at work). Hang in there and keep us updated.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.