Search results

1. Reverse light fuse location?

I would firstly check if there is power getting to the lamp properly. Use a multimeter and check the terminals. Even better would be the harness going to the lamp. The reverse wire should be Grey/White. Also try and locate where the clicking is coming from, you dont need to fully engage...
  2. Reverse light fuse location?

Reverse lamps are powered from the onboard control unit. You would have a fair few other things out also if this is the case. Should be Fuse 17. Have you checked if there is power getting to the bulb side? 17 - Fuse 17 - 5 A - Interior monitoring sensor -G273- 30a - Alarm horn -H12- -...
  3. Indicators have stopped flashing when locking car

It should show you on your MFD or display as Door Open. The FL models with white display shows which door is open. Unsure if the older models do.
  4. Armrest fr

The bit at the back (CD Storage?) is left un touched. It fits over the cupholders, but you can access them from inside. It has a cover that goes over them so you can store stuff inside the armrest. It is such a good mod. Should have come as standard!
  5. Leaving home without auto headlights

Will have to try this on mine when i get home. I just assumed without auto lights it wouldnt work!
  6. car scanned coolant pump open circuit

Nope i got the wrong one! Just uploading the guide now for the Aux Circulation Pump :)
  7. car scanned coolant pump open circuit

Here is the replacement guide - 2009 Leon FR Hope it helps
  8. BBU -pin data - ?!

Which ECU details are you looking for? If you post or PM me your vehicle details (not reg) i can look this up for you hopefully.
  9. auto wingmirror setup

Shouldnt be the case. Spent ages trying to confirm how they work. Tested it myself also.... Quoted from Owners Manual. "– The surfaces of the exterior mirrors are heated* depending on the outside temperature, and on the equipment fitted in the vehicle."
  10. 2009 Stereo upgrade help

I do have a Bluetooth Module for sale if you are interested,
  11. 2009 Stereo upgrade help

You could go down that route. The link you posted there is not an OEM UK/European version. These are chinese ones which are different to our models. The interface is different and components are also different. Some have also said the FM radio refequencies are different and also the...
  12. auto wingmirror setup

Mine stops workingg every so often. I have to "re-sync" it by doing as you did holding open all the way down and then holding close until everything closes. Just ensure you are leaving the mirror adjust knob in the car in the correct position, it should be left on the heater setting.
  13. 2009 Stereo upgrade help

I did think that before i got it, but i really wanted DAB and only the latest version of the RNS510 comes with DAB built in, but costs more then £750. After using the RNS315 the interface is nice and much faster then the clunky 510. Screen size is not an issue as the Sat Nav is spot on and also...
  14. 2009 Stereo upgrade help

No worries. Yes the 315 will work perfectly. Although do remember it wont be just a case of dropping it in. You will require the additional bits and stuff enabling via VCDS :)
  15. 2009 Stereo upgrade help

Hi Jamie, Well you have a few options: 1) Go aftermarket - You will need the new HU and either a double din or single din conversion/facia. 2) Keep existing HU and add a Bluetooth module to your car (goes under seat). - You will need Wiring loom, about £50 - Microphone, about £15 -...
  16. RNS Stereo and Bluetooth Queations

Yeah i would have expected that. There is a "radio" section on the MFD. I wouldnt worry too much about upgrading to 2.2, what is key is the latest firmware and version of Maps :)
  17. RNS Stereo and Bluetooth Queations

It is a 2.2, but im pretty sure there was no feature change. I know not all RNS315 units had Bluetooth. Maybe you have a box under your seat which someone has added and not enabled it fully through VCDS. Ill have a check with my VCDS tonight and see what i can spot. Do you have access to VCDS?
  18. RNS Stereo and Bluetooth Queations

Ok so that would be the problem. Regardless of Bluetooth being in the RNS or a Box under the seat you "should" have a Telephone menu in the MFD. Im pretty sure thats the case as my both my RNS and Under Seat box give me a usable option in the MFD. This also probably explains why your steering...
  19. RNS Stereo and Bluetooth Queations

But you do have a "Telephone" menu on the MFD? It is using the RNS315 and not a box under the seat? (might want to check)
  20. RNS Stereo and Bluetooth Queations

I will have a look at mine tonight. Do you have a telephone menu in the MFD or only on the HU?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.