Search results

1. Yay.. or nay....?

nay :thumbd:
  2. 275 bhp?

bit optimpstic dont you think? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140097793256&indexURL=0#ebayphotohosting .......and look at that zorst:sick:
  3. Some pics of my LCR as promised

Nice car mate part from the Zorst - it doesnt suit the car at all IMO!
  4. Will LCR alloys fit....

They should fit staright on.
  5. Leon Tints

35% all around
  6. What Did Your Car Get For Xmas??

18" RS6 reps:)
  7. New Alloys

This will fit. I should be getting my 18"RS6's in the next coupla days:cool:
  8. My new car, what do you think

Nice car sir:D
  9. Leon Cupra Engine upgrades

The popular choices are CARBONIO, BMC CDA, RAMAIR or GREEN DYNATWIST Induction kits but you can achieve similar results if just smooth you airbox and stick a Green panel filter in it and a cold air duct!!
  10. High mileage cupras / Rs ?

Thanx for the vote of confidence people;)
  11. High mileage cupras / Rs ?

good to hear:clap:
  12. High mileage cupras / Rs ?

There's absolutly nothing wrong with the car but its just the feeling of driving a high miler car! My first car - a Pug306 DIESEL was sold when it was on 70k miles and the last car - Mk4 Golf 1.4 was sold when it was on 60k. albevan - Have you had any sort of hickups with your mota?
  13. High mileage cupras / Rs ?

Hi peeps I am just wondering who has the highest mileage cupra on here? Mine's getting towards 70k and I am getting a bit uncofortable:( although the car is upto date with all the services! What's the highest mileage 1.8T you've seen?
  14. Pictures of Leons with tints please

35% all round
  15. mk3 show car

pooooor car:cry:
  16. Out with the old in with the new.

Congrats mate! I like the Punto too.
  17. What looks nicer?

I like both. I know Saxo's are chav's favourite but std ones looks ok like the one above(minus front grill)
  18. my car

good choice mate
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.