Search results

1. MK1 Golf TFSI

Long time since I've been at this but started back at it yesterday, almost have the downpipe sorted.
  2. New IBIZA CUPRA 2015 full details (including video)

I'm really liking the look of these too, any more info or discussion on them? Is there a possibility of a Cupra R at a later date?
  3. Bigger roof spoiler / WRC spoiler

The rear wheels of a car don't need to be driven for a car to have/need rear aero.
  4. MK1 Golf TFSI

Long time no update, still not running but have been gathering parts. I have sent the QPENG kit back to be modified so I can use a 1.8T style pedal instead of a Mk5 pedal, it will save me modding the floor and cutting my carpet. The ECU will also be updates for the LOBA HPFP that I have...
  5. Views on the different uprated fuel pumps

The group buy is now going ahead, thanks to all on here who got involved! It will be running until the end of January for anyone else who is interested.
  6. HPFP internals

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,91799.0.html It would be great to get more involved in this, spread the word!
  7. HPFP internals

520 is cheap for the increase in power you get IMHO, compare that to the price of an intake or an exhaust and what gains they give.
  8. HPFP internals

People have had trouble with them leaking fuel into the sump, they are supposed to be assembled in clean room conditions, I wouldn't risk a used one myself. I'm in the same boat myself but I'm going to go for a Loba pump, there's a group buy on the Mk5GolfGti.co.uk forums at the moment.
  9. HPFP internals

I personally wouldn't risk fitting used internals.
  10. Views on the different uprated fuel pumps

There's a group buy over on the Mk5GolfGti forum starting at the moment. Loba pumps for £520!
  11. Views on the different uprated fuel pumps

Did you buy direct from Loba Mike?
  12. Views on the different uprated fuel pumps

Anyone see an Christmas offers going on HPFP's?
  13. 2010 speed blue MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 2+

1.8T's are yesterdays news, get a Mk2 and stick a TFSI in it.
  14. jreedy's mk2 Inferi Black Cupra Stage 2+... R.Tech mapped 345/330 ftlb's

Nice results, as above, how does it drive?
  15. BPM's cup racer

Road car is standard but APR supply HPFP's to Seat for some race series, just curious if this car has one?
  16. BPM's cup racer

Do these come fitted with an uprated HPFP?
  17. Views on the different uprated fuel pumps

I haven't heard of this, any more info?
  18. BPM's cup racer

Did it come with that CDA intake?
  19. My silver k1 has been stolen any info please help!

Any luck recovering this?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.