Search results

1. DiscoStu88

Troupy`s Bocanegra

Gotta admit I'm not keen on that mate. Think the cupra & boc suits the 2 exhaust style better but its just down to taste isn't it. How does it sound though?
  2. DiscoStu88

Seat portable system new gauges

I will give this a try with my 13 plate Cupra (with Navigon) later tonight. Thanks for all the hard work guys :)
  3. DiscoStu88

New Cupra Wheels

They look amazing! What size are they? Do you have a link? Interested in some for mine.
  4. DiscoStu88

7-speed DSG Oil Change /Upgrade

That's correct it is a sealed unit however I believe the wrong oil was placed in originally and now they are changing it to mineral oil from fully synthetic? Has anyone had a letter from seat about this? Keen to get mine changed as sometimes it's hesitant to set off in 1st or 2nd when in...
  5. DiscoStu88

Troupy`s Bocanegra

I love T1Rs they're awesome and cheap for the performance. What did it read on the RR?
  6. DiscoStu88

Cupra detail

Wow nice job! Need to do mine soon- might try some of that dodo juice as I've run out of wax. I take it its good on light coloured cars too?
  7. DiscoStu88

7-speed DSG Oil Change /Upgrade

Saw this on sky news from a few months ago: http://news.sky.com/story/1168639/vw-recalls-2-6m-cars-worldwide-over-faults Just called my dealership in Preston and they said they know nothing about it! Not sure where to go from here
  8. DiscoStu88

Facelift Cupra Seats

Same situation here mate. No tips from me as I've just left them (bit of a lazy ******* you see)
  9. DiscoStu88

Whyyyyy

No that's pre FL. The one in the pic is 2012+ Yeah it does look like Renault's liquid yellow. Very nice!
  10. DiscoStu88

Whyyyyy

.....don't they do it in this colour in the UK?! :cry:
  11. DiscoStu88

LED Foglights

nice one, will get some ordered soon then. ps miner, your first ebay item number doesn't seem to be right. can you let me know which hb4 LEDs you got again pls?
  12. DiscoStu88

1.4 TSI Oil Consumption

cheers for the pics sly, just found mine is CTHE luckily *phew*
  13. DiscoStu88

Not sure why- the only difference it seems is the difference in size of memory/ram.
  14. DiscoStu88

LED Foglights

Do they fade in & out when being used as cornering lights?
  15. DiscoStu88

1.4 TSI Oil Consumption

Cheers chaps will have a look in the morning when I've got a bit of light.
  16. DiscoStu88

Hi Kituh! Yeah, thats the one I keep pestering them on. They're gonna have to take out a restraining order to keep me away!
  17. DiscoStu88

1.4 TSI Oil Consumption

Well that's a bit cheeky! Anyone know the easiest way to confirm what the engine code is? Or the location of it on the block? I'm assuming it will be underneath the cover........
  18. DiscoStu88

LED Foglights

Anyone upgraded to these? I know they aren't "strictly" road legal however I don't drive with them on (and only probably would on dark country roads every now and again) and I reckon they would look awesome with the xenons vs the current yellowish fogs.
  19. DiscoStu88

Just found this btw: (don't know if it's any use to you) http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=18481 You will need to run it in XP bootcamp or W7 bootcamp under XP compatibility mode. Or parallels/other VM software you may have.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.