Search results

1. Jtchonger

Xbox Live Gamer tags

Xbox one jtchonger anyone playing world of tanks? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jtchonger

Calling all mechanics!! Knocking on n/s

Did you have the anti roll bar d bushes replaced? They can make a hell of a horrible noise when worn out. I also had a problem with my anti roll bar moving to one side slightly which caused a bad knocking.
  3. Jtchonger

Front tyre pressures on pd160 ibeza cupra?

Ah good stuff and thanks I may have to give them another go because the grip on the Pirelli is a lot better and my tracking must have been so far out as I only got 4000 miles on them :(. That was driving it pretty hard when I first got the car as the boost is pretty addictive ha ha so that won't...
  4. Jtchonger

That's fair enough mate I'm running avon zz5's which were cheap ish but to be fair have lasted well as the Pirelli pzeros only lasted a few thousand miles and wore on the inside edges. I have tracked it up with new tyres so the tracking is spot on. I think they are quite a hard compound as the...
  5. Jtchonger

What sort of pressure you guys running at the front? I was running 30psi but have noticed now my tyres are wearing in the middle so I'm now at 28psi cheers people
  6. Jtchonger

Improving the interior plastics?

Nice job that mate I might have to steal that idea as my handles are a bit scratched and deffo need to break up all the crappy plastic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jtchonger

Improving the interior plastics?

I think you should be able to get a special texture spray for ur plastics. I used to work for a honda garage and the interior plastic quality got so cheap that scuffs and scratches looked awful so we managed to get the propper colour and texture but not sure of the company? Sent from my...
  8. Jtchonger

boost issue with a cupra tdi

Try a diesel filter if it hasn't been changed for a while. I had all sorts of intermittent boost issues and turned out to be the filter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jtchonger

Police siren noise.

I was a little worried at first but had the car well over a year now and it's still running and boosting as it should. I put it down to miltek exhaust and larger intercooler Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Jtchonger

Police siren noise.

Ha ha this made me laugh mine has done the same thing since I bought the car. I still look in my mirrors for the cops :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jtchonger

New member north yorkshire

I live near keighley in the middle of no where! Does any know if there is any cupra meets around Yorkshire?
  12. Jtchonger

Thanks mate and it's a good site been finding loads of usefull things out.
  13. Jtchonger

Hi and thanks! I actually saw darkside at totb a couple of monts ago but didn't get chance to speak to them but will give them a buzz. Thanks for ur advice
  14. Jtchonger

Hi I'm new to this I've had my seat ibeza cupra tdi for a couple of months now and love driving it but the roads where I live are crap and that's being nice. I'm wanting some advice on a decent suspension set up for the vehicle so any advice would be much appreciated. Also the car has been tuned...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.