Search results

1. Daytime Running Lights.

I don't know the part number m8 but a good seat dealer should be able to find it for you.Failing that go to another dealer and try there.lol.
  2. Daytime Running Lights.

Ye pentagon seat and Peugeot dealers.wanted em on before mrs picked car up that's all.lol
  3. Daytime Running Lights.

150 they cost me fitted m8. Don't seem 2 be able 2 post pics at the moment.
  4. fuel consumption problems

here goes Are these ok m8y.
  5. Looking to buy an ibiza for other half...

IMO do them yourself,it must be really easy even if it means winding the calliper back (aint dun this myself) though,not had to yet and will save you in the long run 40 quid max off ebay as opposed to 110 stealers.DO THE MATH.and that's for really good ones. Look on google if you don't know how to.
  6. Seat Ibiza FR 1.2Tsi Any Good?

Not much though.Mid 40's that's all,maybe creeping up to early 50's on a good run if you keep ya foot off the gas. Quite good power though.
  7. Seat Ibiza FR 1.2Tsi Any Good?

Best route 2 go down would be diesel if u looking to save big time.Concerning the 1.2 tsi I have recently bought the wife the FR version and its a luvly motor although slightly thirstier than 1.2 Ibiza we replaced it with.Remember these are turbo charged engines so will drink a bit when flooring...
  8. Reverse LED Issue

Also the bulb may have been fitted wrongly.Try looking at it again.
  9. Looking to buy an ibiza for other half...

Chain on the 1.2 tsi too.Beautifull engine.Way forward.
  10. Canbus error free 501

Very true,and 501 canbus led's are crap.
  11. Canbus error free 501

Do yourselves a favour fella's and don't even entertain 501 bulbs like these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T10-501-Error-Free-Canbus-bulbs-9-SMD-Xenon-White-Audi-BMW-Ford-Seat-VW-Pair-/271373555905?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f2f1fd8c1 Theyre crap and only last a few weeks...
  12. 1.2tdi

I got the 1.2 TSI and it returns only early to mid 40s. All I can tell you m8 but would really consider the 1.2 TDI if I knew more about them.lol. Bet the combined figure that you looked at will really be around 60 to 70 actual anyway.
  13. Help.lost clip.

Hey fellas get yasen a slack handful of clips from breakers like I have and 1 might fit 4 you like mine did.Dont know wot car the clip came off tho. Oh and get a local garage 2 fit bulbs in future like I should have done in the first place.ha
  14. Mileage trip

Cheers 4 that.Knew it would be easy enuff but if ya don't know then I guess you don't know. Tried all the other various buttons but no joy.ha
  15. Mileage trip

Before we start the car is used mainly by the mrs.My question is prob an easy one but blowed if I can reset the present mileage trip on the car.How to please.:confused: Ye I know it will prob be in the manual but this is easier to do.ha.
  16. Help.lost clip.

Off down yet another breakers yard shortly Got some clips from one place that involved mantling around in spilled oil and mud,and they not right ones really so will try and find a more recent Ibiza or vw to rob one off.lol. I already have 1 of them telescopic magnet tools that sum1 got me 4...
  17. Help.lost clip.

No joy,the clip seems 2 have disappeared without a trace and as the stealers want the price of a full headlight unit for the cost of a clip that will cost pence will probably have to hold the bulb in place with tape or something.The clip definitely dropped down the front of the battery though...
  18. Will this fit Facelift FR

Get the Brass Beesting 1 off ebay.They are less than 15 notes and perform far better than alloy ones.This 1 doesn't say what its made of. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRASS-BEESTING-AERIAL-Choice-of-styles-BMW-E36-E46-/370295603811?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5637568263 I got...
  19. Help.lost clip.

Cheers dude
  20. Help.lost clip.

How about it mr sere motors.dave
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise