Search results

1. Cupra_collins

what have you done to your car today ?

Serviced my 007 and put my quick shift on easy jobs
  2. Cupra_collins

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Great build graham it's giving so many ideas plus having Tim ronin225 as my next door neighbour I could get in a lot of trouble with the wife.
  3. Cupra_collins

dog bone mount

my friend has them they aren't that bad
  4. Cupra_collins

dog bone mount

I might just buy black series bushes as a friend can get discount
  5. Cupra_collins

dog bone mount

hi guys what is the best aftermarket dog bone mount to buy
  6. Cupra_collins

3 inch exhaust systerm

ok guys thanks as I am thinking off building a stroker engine and go hta gt3071r turbo I just want to get rid of the standard exhaust and have the car stage 2 while I build my engine so I might just get the resonated cobra and then take a trip down to bills
  7. Cupra_collins

3 inch exhaust systerm

ok dude cheers I can get a full milltek for £1050 but also can get a full cobra for £800 both resonated with sport cat so I am just undecided.
  8. Cupra_collins

3 inch exhaust systerm

I was just wondering what is the best exhaust system to get on my LCR, any info would be appreciated. thanks luke
  9. Cupra_collins

De lock

Thanks dude
  10. Cupra_collins

De lock

Hi guys could anybody help me I would like to de lock my car I've spoke to Dave at sere motors is it just a blanking cover and insert or is there something else as well thanks any info would be appreciated Thanks luke
  11. Cupra_collins

LCR Horn not working??

Dude ebay I think they are about 6 pound each I will get the link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291183370234
  12. Cupra_collins

Leon Cupra R 225 Gearbox Advice

Mine whines when I down shift in to 3rd I've got a gearbox that has been reconditioned if your interested mate I bought of my mate who breaks LCR'S pm if interested £200 as I no longer need as I have gearbox with a wavetrac LSD coming nxt week
  13. Cupra_collins

Stock airbox Cupra AUQ

I have dude I'm in worcester
  14. Cupra_collins

admin help

Ok thanks dude
  15. Cupra_collins

admin help

Hi admin I was just wondering why I can not post anything in the selling page thanks in advanced luke
  16. Cupra_collins

Clutch pedal to the floor

Cheers guys I will have another look at it
  17. Cupra_collins

Clutch pedal to the floor

Hi there guys my clutch pedal on my lcr has gone to the floor I have checked the plastics clip on pedal that is not broke, I have also checked the by bleeding the clutch still no joy is there anything else for me to check, any help would be really appreciated thanks luke.
  18. Cupra_collins

Ronin225's Candy rimmed Black LCR - Project 500-4WD, Cage installed and bigger turbo

dude it was my pleasure driving the car back, my first proper drive of a lcr and it's not even mine :lol: I carnt wait to get mine going
  19. Cupra_collins

injector seats and seal prices

Ok dude cheers I've found the seats and seals on eBay for 50 pound for everything
  20. Cupra_collins

injector seats and seal prices

Hi there guys I was just wondering if anybody knows how much injector seats and seals would cost.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.