Search results

1. masher69

2017 MK3 Leon 1.4 EcoTSI FR Technology Sport Coupe 3dr

Great condition, lady driver, FSH, purchased as demo from main Seat dealer, came lowered with colour coded wing mirrors and alloys along with the Leon sports styling twin rear exhaust pack fitted. Drives perfect with lovely exhaust sound from the fuel efficient 1.4l engine. 2 new front tyres...
  2. masher69

MK3 Leon

if your still looking have a look at my wifes car up on Autotrader. https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202401275966231
  3. masher69

Cupra connect notifications

**Update** So i left a review on the Apple App store for the Cupra connect app saying the notifications don't come through on my device when the car has received a full charge. This morning to my surprise i had an alert pop up on my iPhone saying charge complete. Not sure what other...
  4. masher69

Cupra connect notifications

Does anyone receive notifications on their mobile from the Cupra connect app? In particular a notification when charging has completed would be handy.
  5. masher69

Things I have discovered about the car.

From memory when you select Cupra in the LED drive mode there is a configuration wheel to set an active mode This is what you get :)
  6. masher69

Mine is a VZ2 245 hybrid
  7. masher69

It almost acts like a rev counter with the light growing from the centre of the dash out and around as you apply throttle.
  8. masher69

Changing the interior LED background lighting setting to drive profile/Cupra makes the LED strip on the dash glow red with throttle response ;)
  9. masher69

Cupra 300 nightmare in the snow

Absolute nightmare in my 1.4act fr. No traction at all on any reasonable incline. It's also lowered 40mm so was hitting all the build up either side of the tyres. Still thought it was safer though than using the Z4!
  10. masher69

Facelift Leon Fr with bodykit coming my way soon pics working

I may put a Cupra MK1 splitter on. Not sure yet. Had one of these on my Mk5 Golf a few years ago and they look ok. The dealer had the car lowered 40mm as well #nicebonus!
  11. masher69

That makes no sense at all why they couldn't supply as brochure? Have you changed yours yet? Nice motor by the way!
  12. masher69

Carbon wrap mmm didn’t think of that option. I think factory fitted it would come black but the dealer had it sprayed locally.
  13. masher69

Will have a look at it when i collect but will prob eventually change lower section to black. Think it makes the tailpipes stand out more.
  14. masher69

Bought the car with everything done except the rear end and thought it was worth doing straight away. Only thing i’m unsure of is if the lower section should be black around the pipes? Might get that done.
  15. masher69

Just bought this 1.4 last week ex demo. There was a stock rear end on and thought hey ho lets go for it and add the sports stylig kit. Collecting on weds
  16. masher69

Leon Service Indicator

Thanks Scrich.
  17. masher69

Leon Service Indicator

Any of you guys know how you can find out the mileage until next service. :confused: I have the infotainment system by the way.
  18. masher69

less than 1 month old....

[:@] :censored: F*$%*$G W*"%*R Feel so sorry for you.
  19. masher69

Inertia function in individual mode

Have not seen this either but would like the option to select it. I'm a 2.0tdi FR DSG owner and generally use the car in Eco mode as the gear changes are so quick and the coasting is def a fuel saver. The car picks up speed quick enough in Eco when you hit the kickdown button. Only ever use...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.