Search results

1. TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday. Haven't done many shows but I did enjoy yesterday's one. Thanks for a chance to be on stand and to see alot of your precious motors. Untill next time .
  2. TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

Hi there. I got my tickets and will meet you guys there. I'm coming up with my local lot. What time is everyone aiming to arrive for?
  3. TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

I'll be coming. Booking tickets tomorrow but won't be going on track. Booking list: 1. Syphon - MK3 LEON CUPRA 300 2. LCR33 (Brett) - MK1 LEON CUPRA R 3. icestorm81 (Alex)- Mk1 LEON CUPRA R 4. Hawkers (James) - Mk2 LEON FR 5. Jake5566 - Mk4 IBIZA 16V SE SPORT 6. Niallain - MK3 LEON...
  4. Head gasket leak?

Got the same problem, but my leak is round the back of the engine. I'm just ordering up the parts for mine now. Word of advice, check your PCV and a build up in pressure normally causes this. Otherwise there shouldn't be a reason for it to go. Oh and the sealing agent is £42 that you need.
  5. BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

Yo, what's the make of your boost gauge?
  6. leon cupra R overheating issues

Double check your fan kicks in as it should during 91-97 degrees. This is where your fault maybe. Have a search on the forum if your unsure.
  7. SCN Badger 5 UK ROLLING ROAD meet for all ko4 2.0 tfsi's feb 2014********

I'd say the rollers are quite realistic. Same as you wanna see if my cars still healthy.
  8. SCN Badger 5 UK ROLLING ROAD meet for all ko4 2.0 tfsi's feb 2014********

I'll still be there, can't let bignod be the only K1 :D
  9. SCN Badger 5 UK ROLLING ROAD meet for all ko4 2.0 tfsi's feb 2014********

9th Feb: name - scottmf, AndrewJB, Wild willy, markgb, 5DRBLK,quintonrose 16th Feb:name - scottmf,Wild willy, markgb, 5DRBLK,quintonrose 23rd Feb:name - scottmf, AndrewJB,Wild willy, markgb, 5DRBLK,quintonrose
  10. New brake pads

chambers clear your message box lol. trying to PM you
  11. My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Could you take a picture of your milltek fitted for me please? Just I have a milltek on mine and say from 25ft away looking at the rear I don't like the look of mine. Just wanna see whats yours looks like at the same distance.
  12. SCN Badger 5 UK ROLLING ROAD meet for all ko4 2.0 tfsi's feb 2014********

Not to fused. Only 30 mins away and don't plan that far ahead :D
  13. What do you think of these headlights?

Yea I was referring to the link you provided. It's just misting I get but don't know what to put it down to; a bad seal or just temperature differences. I have HID's in mine. I'd be interested to see if your cutoffs are the same as mine. Be warned though, that they won't be anything like your...
  14. What do you think of these headlights?

Yea I have these on my car at the moment. Just can't stop them from condensating when it rains. Drives me bonkers
  15. Terrclean - Description and Review

it's main purpose is to clean the fuel system, specifically the fuel pump, injectors intake valves/ports and the combustion chamber. Just thought I'd let you know that it will not clean our intake valves or ports. Everything else there mentioned, yes.
  16. Leon btcc full wrap by PwPro

How much that cost?
  17. Budget Downpipe Leon Cupra 2.0.. info required

Same as what I noticed hence me just checking. Spoke to Sam last night so just a matter of waiting and seeing.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.