Search results

1. Winding noise front right on car when driving

My car does a similar sound. I have a PD170. I already hear another PD170 and does the same noise. My mechanic say that is the egr gas recirculation noise. But is a sound that almost we can't ear... I don't consider Annoying.. Maybe not the same noise...
  2. Rcd 510

You dont need to cut anything more. Check if tou dont have any cable that dont let the radio slide to the end
  3. Rcd510 in 2007

I have a Leon from september 2007 with larga MDF and bluetooth. I have installed a rcd510. The radio was from a VW Passat and when i select the option to reset radio configurations it auto swap the boot screen to SEAT media system. The steering controls work without configure anything. No...
  4. Poor sound quality after upgrade

I have read a lot of people complainig that the RCD 510 have poor sound quality bit i never imagine that it wil be worse that the standart unit. Wath quind of tune can i make with vag??
  5. Poor sound quality after upgrade

Hi people, I have change my ugly stock radio to a Rcd510 The radio is much more good loking but i notice a problem. The sound seems worse than the stock radio... Is there any configuration in vag com that i miss?? Is this normal?? Thanks to all
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.