Search results

1. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

Will do Dan !! ;)
  2. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

Yeah def will do Dan, i'm thinking about leaving it till the tyres are due to be changed now. That way i'd actually "own" the alloys if u see what i mean, and i can put them on a new car if i buy one in the near future! :D Andy
  3. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

Romax £200 all in. Ready same day. Drop off 8:30, ready by afternoon. Dunno what to do now !, dunno whether to wait a few months till the tyres need changing and get new black alloys with tyres for £400 or get them done now. Also, if i waited and got new ones then when i came to sell the car...
  4. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

Cheers m8, i'll see if they can do a good deal for me !;) Andy
  5. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

ah right, i might go for the powdered then, i'll see if they can give me a price on both ways :) Andy
  6. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

And do u get a decent shine with powder coating ?, you'd imagine not, but one of my mates says his look fine and he's had them powder coated Andy
  7. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

Good point actually, i didn't realise there were 2 options (sprayed or powder coated) :shrug: Andy
  8. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

lol ! will i ?...... thought black would be much easier to maintain haha ! yeah i'll see what price they can come up with tomorrow. Thing is it's gonna need new tyres soon so i'm trying to offset the price of a refurb with the price of a new set of alloys WITH tyres, which i can get for...
  9. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

Will do guys!. Yeah it's looking like Holiways then. Will give them a bell in the morning! It's a black Beeza 1.6 Sport with 17" alloys so i think black would look the dogs!. Plus wouldn't have to clean them as much (which can only be a bonus!) ;) Andy
  10. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

That looks MINT Christian !!!!!. Yeah i'll give them a ring in the morning ! Cheers :)
  11. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

Cheers Davey!, i might give Romax and Holiways a ring in the morning, see what price they come up with. Just had this reply from SEM in Sunderland: "Hello Andrew Refinishing alloy wheels is what we do. Cost to refurb and refinish 17" SEAT alloys in black would be £240.00 for four...
  12. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

So it might be an idea to take it up to Holiways then ??. There's a Holiways in Durham (Carrville), do u reckon they will do them, or is it just the Newton Aycliffe one ?... I'll give them a ring and see what they suggest. Aye i'll post up some pics if i manage to get them done. Cheers...
  13. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

Cheers Davey!...Don't mind going to Stockton if they do a canny job. How long does it take them to do ? (can u wait while they do them ??) Andy
  14. Alloy sprays in Durham ??

Anyone know where i can get my alloys sprayed black in the Durham area ?? Also, how much would you think it would cost ?? I've got the black magic Ibiza MK5 1.6 Sport 17" alloys, and i think black alloys would look the bizz ! Regards, Andy
  15. Climatronic menu

Seat never know !, they hadn't a clue about after-market USB options for the Beeza mk5. They told me it could be done, then they told me it couldn't. They're pretty useless at anything apart from maintaining your car ;P
  16. Climatronic menu

Still haven't been able to find out anything at all about it :(.. If you spot the meanings of the codes let us know on here ! Andy:)
  17. USB and the mk5 Ibiza ? - Are we any further forward ??

No because they couldn't guarantee that would work, and it was going to cost another £60 on top of the £160 i'd already paid. It actually worked intermittently and the guy from Dension couldn't understand that. He said it should either fully work, or not at all. I sent it back and got an mp3...
  18. USB and the mk5 Ibiza ? - Are we any further forward ??

I'd already paid the £160 so had to get it working ! You can't get hold of the box of tricks post-sales. You have to order it as pre factory. The Dension kit "supposed" to do it, but it doesn't (or at least on mine it didnt) Andy
  19. USB and the mk5 Ibiza ? - Are we any further forward ??

Yeah Alex, that's my video lol ! - i was VERY frustrated that day !!!!. On the factory fitted USB units, there's a box of tricks which go between the radio and the USB port, this is why it costs so much. The radio is encoded to work with the box too (media tick box ticked, have to connect to...
  20. USB and the mk5 Ibiza ? - Are we any further forward ??

It's a pain in the a$$ Alex!, i gave up and installed another mp3 radio. Spent too much trying to sort it out and got fed up!. You'd think they'd make it easier, i mean for god's sake how difficult can it be to get an mp3 to play from a USB stick?, they should make the Head Units more compatible...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.