Search results

1. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Well I left my lights on the other night and battery died.
  2. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

I'll need to re do my passenger door again and might check the rear as my central locking isn't popping on two key pushes.
  3. Mk1 Wiper issue. (not PARKING correctly)

Didn't get round to replacing the relay and the problem has now stopped?? It'll probably start again now I have posted this!!
  4. January meet at xscape?

The old Dastek?
  5. January meet at xscape?

Where is "Sitek"? I haven't done a RR day for about 10 years since I had my Subaru.
  6. Temp 90??

My dash gauge sits at bang on 90 but my Vi Monitor has temps at 75-80. Is this correct?
  7. January meet at xscape?

Double post.
  8. January meet at xscape?

Sunday the 2nd then? WeeG bring us home a big kit bag as all my PPE gear is rollin about my boot!! :D
  9. January meet at xscape?

January is running out. Anyone free this Sunday?
  10. Horny!!

I've never actually looked for horn location. Is it accessible?
  11. Horny!!

Anyone replaced their puny wee beepy horn with something more louder? I think that's my project for tomorrow if it's simple. "meep meep"
  12. Dougster's Mk1 Leon 1.8T

The Nexus7 is only there as my HTC is off for some TLC, I do use it with a dual sucker mount and CoPilot when I need SatNav. Glowshift boost gauge and Vi Monitor installed along with lots of other small upgrades. Seat Leon Cupra Sport 1.8T 20v by Dougster8000, on Flickr
  13. January meet at xscape?

If I'm not on call any room for an auld c***? And I'm not talking about my car. :P
  14. Dougster's Mk1 Leon 1.8T

Thanks guys. I have just done the Red Powerflex dogmount upgrade and fitted a new swing arm and some seals. Door seals also redone with the butyl tape last month. Maybe a custom exhaust in the spring. PS I'll get some interior shots soon.
  15. Cool MK1 Photos

Really have not had a chance to take it anywhere nice for a shoot over the winter.
  16. Peter's Leon - *Mapped* *Soon to be Stealth*

I'm heading out to clean mine today but it has already got a couple of layers of winter wax and sealant on the alloys. I'll just use a safe degreaser, some billbery on the wheels and powerwash it all off.
  17. Help needed with water on door sill

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3255713#post3255713
  18. what have you done to your car today ?

Dogbone with RED Powerflex bush finally done and a new swing arm and some seals replaced. It's handling like a DREAM on the Bilstiens now!!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise