Search results

1. Identify Sensor please

I'm now pretty sure its an Aircon pressure switch, can anyone confirm? it's a AUQ 180bhp engine.
  2. Identify Sensor please

Was having a look at the Leon, and noticed I have a sensor hanging off. Not sure how long it's been like this, no warning lights or anything to suggest it's a major thing, but want to get it sorted whatever it is: Any help appreciated :shrug:
  3. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Are you sure that's all you damaged? Did you reconnect the main loom connector properly? Maybe as it broke it blew a fuse? I don't think that damaging 1 little light bulb would disable all the electrics in the door.
  4. lambda info please?

Perfect! At least I have some where to start looking. Thanks!
  5. lambda info please?

My one is throwing p0030 code, b1 s1, I thought I would find the lambda by looking under the bonnet but will have to try to get the car up and look underneath because I cant see it behind the engine. The NGK site has a very basic generic diagram of where the pre cat sensor would be but doesent...
  6. lambda info please?

Sorry its a cupra 180
  7. lambda info please?

I've searched and searched but cant find any decent threads on the Lambda sensors. I'm getting EML for pre cat but cant for the life of me find the sensor on the car. I looked behind the engine near bulkhead but cant see it, should I be looking under the car? Also does anyone know the part...
  8. The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

I assume its to do with efficiency etc. I'm not sure if its placebo but the car seems to feel better going through gears now whereas it was laggy when shifting up before.
  9. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

I hope my 6mm stuff does the job then, I deliberately avoided the 8mm stuff because I thought it might cause problems getting the panel back on properly, wish I got it no though because surely 8mm would create a better seal.
  10. Newbie with a Leon cupra r swimming pool.

HI and welcome, check this link out http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44216&page=63 Explains the water fix and some other causes such as pollen filter and bonnet cable grommet. Also check the door speaker seals
  11. 1 year down and never looked back

Hi and welcome
  12. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

I bought this off eBay, not used it yet though, item number 331040170411. Sorry but cant post links yet
  13. How can i check if Cupra R is remapped?

Yeh no problem ditched apple years ago!
  14. How can i check if Cupra R is remapped?

I'm gonna buy one of these to check my boost pressure, but Seat/VW are not listed. Is that defo the one I want? (Mk1 Cupra 180)
  15. The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

Done mine as the guide says, what a pain those pipe clamps are!! Most of my time was spent just getting them off. Anyway will let you know how it gets on, now just waiting for a decent SAI removal guide.
  16. The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

My Leon has a half-arsed version of this bypass done, with the dump valve top-hose still connected to the solid pipe, and the black box pipe blocked off with a bolt. I get troubles with judder when pulling away, and the dump valve seems to be a bit hyperactive dumping on low revs. Do you think...
  17. Newbie

Welcome from one newb to another
  18. new member hello

19. Noobie

20. Hello every one :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.