Search results

1. RobbyH

My New Platinum Lcr With Pics...700 Mile Trek Successful!!

i think the price is great! bargain buy quite simply.
  2. RobbyH

My Seat Leon Cupra R

Its just what the poster things said. I guess a RR day will only say really :) Feels nice and lively all the same - did your 007 forge make much noise difference? I have one on order....
  3. RobbyH

My Seat Leon Cupra R

was ok bar lack of torque. good on the bends though. best ive had on that front. brakes were good to
  4. RobbyH

My Seat Leon Cupra R

Hi all, not been to any meets on here before, but been signed up for a while. Had a few different cars to date; '90 Nova '01 Mk5 Fiesta '05 Clio 182 '06 Ibiza FR TDi '04 Civic Type R '01 Clio 172 (RS1) '06 Clio 197 and yesterday I changed, once again, to a LCR. Took it to TTS in...
  5. RobbyH

Just put a deposit down...

I picked mine up yesterday, am loving it so im sure u will. ive already remapped mine, dv and bmc hehehee enjoy
  6. RobbyH

Ibiza FR TDi or Fiesta ST?

no that was a misprint, it was the ST170 around lommel, on the twisty sections the Fez was quicker. everyone hyped up to start with that it was the RS, but it was the st170. im in the know with fords.
  7. RobbyH

Revo on a 100bhp

my chipped fez Zs (second car i owned) shoulda been 103bhp, but from just a remap and filter got 119bhp! and normally aspirated gains off a remap aint nothing against a turbo most were putting out 110std! and my clio to back up cpufreak, got 189 completely std (shoulda been 180 - there 182ps)...
  8. RobbyH

0-60 time 1.8 20vT

blimey some of them vids are looking quick!!!!! what does a chipped fr tdi go like compared to that?
  9. RobbyH

30(!) SCN Wallpapers now online! - 12 new images added

cooool downloadin sum of them!!!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members