Search results

1. BF95

Fog light adjustment

The rights supposed to be slightly lower so you don't blind oncoming traffic and the left is higher so you can see pedestrians clearer. Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  2. BF95

Upgrade climate controls to digital unit?

It's a lot of work might be easier finding some dials of an a1, polo, fabia or something like that Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  3. BF95

Opinions please

Yeah mk1 leon star fish wheels, I've personally never seen a 6j with them on so I thought I'd try, they need a referb to make them shine and the car need a 25mm drop to sit nice but they have potential, I haven't yet might give it a good clean at the weekend then I'll upload some day time ones...
  4. BF95

Opinions please

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  5. BF95

[solved] Steering alignment -> caster

That should be alright mine 1.5 out on the left and 1.5 in on the right they align the rear wheels with the front so it's really hard and rare to get 0 each side Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  6. BF95

Opinions please

Looks better with the 215/40 tyre personaly, have some others coming soon to see what there like Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  7. BF95

Space saving spare wheel question

Worth nipping into the dealers and asking to see what wheel and tyre they supply. Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  8. BF95

Space saving spare wheel question

The fitment is still the same and I'm sure the brakes will fit in that space, should be fine Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  9. BF95

Interior door handle

I did remove mine myself, it's not a hard job, you have to remove the arm rest door grab thing undo the to 2 T30 screws and then remove the ones off the bottom of the door card possibly t20s then pull the door card to realise the clips then push up and pull out to remove the door card, then...
  10. BF95

Opinions please

With the 225/45 tyre the are inline with the arch on the front but 10-15mm in on the rear Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  11. BF95

Opinions please

Just think they look like there is to much tyre Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  12. BF95

Opinions please

Just bought these wheels tried them, not sure I've never seen an ibiza with them on, I'm going to get them refurbished in anthracite or a metallic grey just unsure If I like the wheels, I think I should get some 215/40/17 tyres to make get rid of them big rubber tyres
  13. BF95

1.2 FR Error Codes

Might be different to the tdi turbos, I had assumed they were similar, it's most likely the actuator sticking Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  14. BF95

1.2 FR Error Codes

You can't get them separately it's all one unit and if it's sending the wrong signals then the actuator won't work properly Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  15. BF95

1.2 FR Error Codes

Possibly turbo fault codes, turbo actuator might be sticking but if it's electronic then it'll be a new tutbo Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  16. BF95

Intermittent interior light on 2012 Seat Ibiza Copa

Vagcom I wouldn't think would log a fault for that, I'd get your battery tested and alternator, if there's not enough battery voltage then maybe it won't light up to save power, I'd consider changing your bulbs they might be the same ones from factory, if you wanted you could remove the unit...
  17. BF95

Loss of power, limited revs

I wouldn't recommend egr cleaner the thickness of the carbon build up is so strong it doesn't always do a gpod job, if it limps again you can always switch your ignition on and off really quickly this will knock it out of limp mode and you should be alright for a little while longer but if I was...
  18. BF95

Brakes!

If your not doing track then greenstuff pads are better for day to day running, you can go to your local tps and get the genuine discs for 20% cheaper than the stealers, or find a ebt special pads and discs kinda thing Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  19. BF95

Passenger air bag light.......

Passenger side open the door you'll see switch that says on or off you'll need your key to turn it in and off Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  20. BF95

Passenger air bag light.......

Only usually illuminates when the switch is off Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk