Search results

1. AJ

Same price different Navi?!

Hi, did the Dealer tell you it was built in Feb 2016? You can use this website to verify the model year of your car and date your vehicle was manufactured before querying it with the Dealer. I've put my VIN details in and it shows me: Vehicle Date = 13/12/13 (Manufactured Date)...
  2. AJ

Millage: Tyre Fr 184- 63 Plate <10k!!!!

My 184 TDI came with Continental Sport Contact 5's from factory and I did 22k miles on them before replacing the front 2 tyres yesterday. I went for the same tyres again as I thought they served me well - gave me good grip in both wet and dry conditions and I personally felt they were just as...
  3. AJ

SC Boot Liner

Hi Rob, I bought this one from eBay for my 5dr (but should fit 3dr too I believe) and am very happy with it: Leon Bootliner
  4. AJ

Flashing Glow Plug light when driving.....

I had the same issue with my car (having done 12,800 miles) and the boost sensor was replaced just like in Digistat's case. The symptoms were similar for me, at first only the glow plug light started flashing and car went into limp mode and I couldn't use cruise function either as that went...
  5. AJ

VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Hi Mate, yes you are correct.
  6. AJ

Hi Altea-ego, I switched back as I wanted to keep it so that the daytime running LED lights would dim when the indicators came on during the day. But with my new settings it meant that when indicating at night the LED would also dim :)
  7. AJ

Hi Zombie, are you wanting to adjust the DRL's so they are brighter when the headlight is on? If that is what you want to do then here is a tip, whatever value you set for the DRL brightness with dipped headlights I would recommend setting the same value for when indicators are on. If you...
  8. AJ

Under Seat Storage

Hmmmm, very odd then. Seems no logical reason for the position of the washer bottle then lol :think:
  9. AJ

Under Seat Storage

My washer bottle is on the right hand side of the engine bay too (topped up washer fluid last night) I have the winter pack, Kazand do you have the Winter Pack or headlight washers? As the winter pack does have headlamp washer included perhaps that's why the washer bottle is located in a...
  10. AJ

Tech Grey

I have a Tech Grey FR and love the colour too :D Initially I was going to order the monsoon grey but the week I put my order in the Tech grey became available to order so I changed my mind, very happy with my decision.
  11. AJ

18" Tyre Pressures

Hi Mark, Which engine do you have as that could be a factor to what pressure you use for your tyres, this thread might be of interest to you: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=396289 I have 18's on my 184 TDI FR and the pressures are slightly different on my fuel cap:
  12. AJ

Aluminium Pedals

Hi Mate, I bought mine from OEMvag website, here's the Link When placing the order I specified I needed RHD pedals in the comments section before order was placed, by default they supply the LHD version.
  13. AJ

Aluminium Pedals

I found the accelerator the hardest to fit too, but like Terry says you will need to ensure that the old accelerator pedal fits inside the lips in the corners of the new pedal. Once I was able to get this right it stays on very snug. The only other thing to consider is that there is a RHD & LHD...
  14. AJ

Hi Adaam, If you need additional info here are the scans I did after taking delivery of the vehicle for the modules you're after. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 5F: Information Electr. (J794) Labels: None Part No SW: 5F0 035 858...
  15. AJ

MK3 New Leon? SEAT SOUND ? options?

Can you remember how the EQ was set up with the SEAT Sound systems you used at the media days. I would be interested to see how they were set up, in case I can get my system sounding even better. Cheers Andrew :)
  16. AJ

The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

Smurf, sounds like the one I bought. Here's link to the one I bought Reverse Bulb As long as the bulb has Canbus you should be good to go :)
  17. AJ

The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

The boot light goes out once the boot is shut, I did check this when fitting my led bulb. I think the glovebox light is on all the time though until you lock the door and then it turns off, just like the over head light module in the front of the car.
  18. AJ

eBay cable and software?

Hehe, yeah I think it's the programmers at Ross Tech are having a bit of a laugh :) I found this in one of my scans too but what I had done was I didn't change my system time back to when I first installed the VCDS software (the instructions for my VCDS s/w advised changing date to 15th Oct...
  19. AJ

Leon - Mirrordown

Hey Chris, Glad your liking your new car :) Also to add on to what Terry wrote, the other scenario the mirrors will go back up is if you leave the switch in L position and then switch the engine off.
  20. AJ

My annoyance list after first week of ownership

Here you go mate http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=393520
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.