Search results

1. DGJ's Leon Cupra TDI - Staggered Rims, AP Coilovers, 312mm Brakes, Milltek Turbo-Back

Thanks for this - good to finally find a decent comparative video You at any shows this year? Wouldn't mind having a listen in person
  2. Anodized Washer Kits For SEAT LEON, What Size Bolts Do I Buy??

I'd also be interested in seeing a pic of these if possible - the one further up the thread doesn't seem to work for me where did you buy them?
  3. Most powerful PD150

Just wondering what power people have managed to get out of the pd150 engine and how did you reach it - anyone 300bhp+?
  4. DGJ's Leon Cupra TDI - Staggered Rims, AP Coilovers, 312mm Brakes, Milltek Turbo-Back

Those exhausts look fantastic - something i am strongly considering! How much did the system fitted set you back? (if you dont mind me asking) Would also be interested to hear the noise it makes over the standard pipes
  5. Seat leon mk1 FR TDi

GTI International and Fitted are both on my "to go to" list so will definitely keep an eye out for you there! Sounds like a subtle 30mm drop on the front should't cause me too many problems then? Already got a big loop arb on - was just trying to avoid any scrapes on speed bumps etc...
  6. Seat leon mk1 FR TDi

GTI International and Fitted are both on my "to go to" list so will definitely keep an eye out for you there! Sounds like a subtle 30mm drop on the front should't cause me too many problems then? Already got a big loop arb on - was just trying to avoid any scrapes on speed bumps etc Considered...
  7. Seat leon mk1 FR TDi

Looks so much better lower! Considering taking mine down slightly on springs and shocks 40mm front and 30mm back (which is more like 30/20 taking into account the FR set up) - you had any sump problems since going low on the coilovers? Hopefully the car in the flesh at some shows
  8. Trax 2014

Just putting a response down to show my interest - will try and keep in the loop
  9. Newbie From Manchester

Welcome! I'm in Manchester too - where abouts? Will keep an eye out :)
  10. lowering a Leon TDI question ?

which S&S kit have you got for this? Looking for something comfortable for daily use
  11. Few Quick pictures all clean Rota Grids !!

what size are these? Looking at getting some 17s in this style for mine but wondering if they need spacers or anything like that
  12. 2004 Cupra TDI Brake Problems

How about standard calipers but with the larger carriers - or should i just complete the set and whack on some new calipers? Looking at using brembo max although i haven't heard many reviews..
  13. Seat leon tdi 150 fr+ brakes size

Cheers for that - massive help
  14. Platinum FR - wolf in sheeps clothing

did you have to cut the back cover of the lights to pass the thicker HID kit wire through?
  15. Seat leon tdi 150 fr+ brakes size

would the bigger calipers fit on too? Looking at a complete set rather than just carriers and discs etc
  16. Leon Tdi FR+ on 18s - drop?

Cheers for that Which option did you go for?
  17. Leon Tdi FR+ on 18s - drop?

where is best to get a big loop arb from at that price? Would any stock audi/vw ones do the job?
  18. Leon Cupra R Strut Brace fit 1.9tdi 130

Did you end up going through with the strut brace? Got a tdi leon myself and heard some don't fit because of the engine size
  19. 2004 Cupra TDI Brake Problems

That sounds like an easy fit - thank you do you know if the TT or s3 calipers would fit? Only because if i buy them they come as a set
  20. 2004 Cupra TDI Brake Problems

How easy are the 312mm brakes from a TT to fit? Looking at getting some for my 150 tdi however worried about wheel size (currently 17s) and if they take much modification
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.