Search results

1. blairy

VW Fest Ticket

I know this is a long shot as I haven't posted for a while, but does anybody have a spare VW Fest half weekend camping ticket available I could buy off them? Cheers in advance Ben
  2. blairy

MPG for 2.0 TDI Ibiza

The clio isn't a bad shout, for a 1.5 they feel quick! My mate works for renault so he's usually plodding along in that exact car. And yeah, the economy of them takes the floor hands down. Theyve got some nice gizmos, but in my opinion, you're paying a lot of a french motor... German...
  3. blairy

MPG for 2.0 TDI Ibiza

All depends how you drive it. If you're going to thrash it about on short journeys, expect something in the region of mid 30's. But then when you need economy out of if, I can see mine creep up to 60 and beyond, on long motor way journeys. It all depends where you sit your cruise control at...
  4. blairy

Prestige,The mega meet , 21st september

ahhhh man I'd be there but I'm off on holiday at 1am on the 22nd :[
  5. blairy

Apex -35mm springs

Tbf it only scrapes if I straddle speed humps. It is a stiff ride but it's alright to be honest, unless you like driving on horrible pot hole filled roads. It does clunk around a bit if you smash it off a bump without realising, but that's pretty much expected though. It's the first car I've...
  6. blairy

Apex -35mm springs

Cheers mate :) In fairness, ride quality isn't the greatest. I don't know if its the same with all other models, but the FR's underside engine cover has less clearance than the actual front bumper, which makes speed bumps sometimes a bit horrible (just with the sound of the plastic scraping -...
  7. blairy

Apex -35mm springs

Hey dude, I'm currently running with the 35mm apex springs and have a whopping sub & amp sat in my boot. I've got the 2.0 TDI FR as well, so my battery is also popped in there and I get a fairly even stance with that extra weight. The photos aren't exactly the best to show, but they're my...
  8. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

I just had an accident over that hat. Cheers hou! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

Yeahh, might be a bit ott for a breakfast :P depends if it ties in with me being down in Leeds on the off occasion Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

This going to be one of your silly o clock meets though? :P Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

Having a meet then likeee? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

You'll be on for a while with mr jon a than's then... :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

You'll be on for a while with mr jon a than's then... :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

Ahhh mint, forgot about them :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

Niceeeee :) new cover photo! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

Any photosssss Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

Just at whetherby services, where are yous?
  18. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

I'm on route!
  19. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

I'm sure someone mentioned buying on the door
  20. blairy

VW Festival 2014...

Toooooo crazy!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.