Search results

1. Robbo-K1

Eibach sportlines or pro's on 19inch bbs ch?

Bump :D Anymore info on this?
  2. Robbo-K1

K1 Exhaust options

As above ^^ Also, the brackets on the Milltek backbox at the sides, can be unbolted and turned the other way? Maybe they are on the wrong way round from when first fitted and could potentially causing it to be lower than its suppose to be?
  3. Robbo-K1

Cupra on Sportlines - 19" Wheels?

Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone is running 19" wheels on a cupra? I've just bought some Eibach sportlines for my cupra K1, and wondering if i'll be able to fit 19" wheels on without any scraping / rubbing? If so, what width wheels are you guys running? Also, offset and tyre sizes to...
  4. Robbo-K1

Orange Cupra k1

Great! That's handy as will probs be going Seat Candy white, but then need a colour match for the red on my car so hopefully they'll be able to help me out! If you can get me a price too, would be spot on then i'll look at grabbing the paint! :D
  5. Robbo-K1

Orange Cupra k1

Ahhh gotcha, fair one! Yeah if you could ask him that would be great! Can always PM me on here, should pick it up straight away! Engine cover is already modified bud, just needs the edges smoothing a little really before spraying....I'm rocking the same intake as you, revo one :) Sounds...
  6. Robbo-K1

Orange Cupra k1

Ah sweet, does look good, he looks to have done a spot on job. Mind if I ask how much is cost? :)
  7. Robbo-K1

Orange Cupra k1

Engine cover looks awesome mate! Who sprayed it for you? I was actually planning on taking mine in this week, but don't know where is best round the Workington area? I was maybe gonna try S3 Customs is it? In town near the Washington Central Hotel?
  8. Robbo-K1

My Revo'd Leon Cupra K1!

Haha thought you might of done! Plate does turn a few heads, everyone seems to read it out when they walk past! I'm working for EON bud, wind farm stuff :) Sweet, sounds good to me! Be nice to see your car, just had a look on your build thread, looks really smart! Some nice stuff done to...
  9. Robbo-K1

My Revo'd Leon Cupra K1!

Certainly have mate!! I'm currently working up here, so you'll probs see me a few times! Pretty certain I've seen yourself aswell, the orange stood out, spotted straight away! Up here at the minute, and probs will be for the next year or so, we'll have to meet up sometime if ya like :)...
  10. Robbo-K1

My Revo'd Leon Cupra K1!

Thanks for the great comments guys, and glad it seems I got a good price too! You'll all be pleased to know the jacking cover did get replaced straight away, looks shocking without, stands out a mile away! Haha and looking forward to the milltek noise Chambers! Thanks for all the...
  11. Robbo-K1

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Been looking at spark plugs tonight, thinking of changing them at the weekend, any recommendations on what to go for with my 2008 Leon Cupra K1? Might replace the cam follower aswell if this is recommended? Its been mapped now too, stage 1.
  12. Robbo-K1

My Revo'd Leon Cupra K1!

Its been done mate, haha a long time ago! Came with the car, just needed spraying, like I said, this beginning post is from months ago haha. Will update with all the updates from the last few months over the next week :D
  13. Robbo-K1

My Revo'd Leon Cupra K1!

Hi guys, Been posting for a month or so now, so thought it best to introduce myself to the forum and to you guys. Just bought my first Seat Leon, and thought I'd go all out and buy a Cupra K1 now I'm 21 and can get moderately priced insurance haha. Anyway, names Adam Robinson (Everyone...
  14. Robbo-K1

Led door card puddle lights.

Awesome mate! Nice work! :D
  15. Robbo-K1

Oooo the footrest piece looks smart! Might have to purchase that to match my other cupra pedals :)
  16. Robbo-K1

White BBS CH on Candy White BTCC

I like white on white too :)
  17. Robbo-K1

Awesome Rob, sounds good! Aye yeah, deffo easier doing it that way....save feeding and tucking wires in all down the passenger roof etc then too i suppose! Brilliant mate, good work. Just had a look on the other thread and they look awesome! Very bright!
  18. Robbo-K1

Steering wheel upgrade

Sprayed bits look really smart, been thinking about doing mine, and just those seats, phoooaawrrr! Misano's i believe? :) Love the trim and stiching all the way through to match, really finishes it off! EDIT: Wasnt sure if you'd of gone for an aftermarket steering wheel in there at all?
  19. Robbo-K1

Steering wheel upgrade

That interior is awesome!
  20. Robbo-K1

+2 I wanna know how you've got on with those puddle lights Rob! Haha 4mm profile! That photo by jake does look awesome though! I'd say a 35, maybe 40? :)