Search results

1. Triple R splitter fitted, what u think?

the splitter is £80 and the spoiler once sprayed and fitted works out bout £280, and for me these were a must as they totally transforms the look of the car ;-)
  2. Triple R splitter fitted, what u think?

believe it or not yes i do :-) the frs was nice but the build quality poor and cost of running the thing once i had messed about with it was unbelievable. i would buy another now tho due to the fact your can pick them up for pennies, but still wouldn't sell the fr as it ticks every box for and...
  3. Triple R splitter fitted, what u think?

Thanks :-) Sorry never noticed there is a readers ride section, I will start a little project post then :-) Big eck ur car would defo be complete with one of these triple r spiltters, and thy also do them in CARBON!!!!!! But £80 for black or £400 for carbon . Iknew which one i was guna choose
  4. Triple R splitter fitted, what u think?

yer fitted with the supplied fitting kit, its alot easier to use a ramp and remove the undertray. this will then allow enough room to get ur hand in behind the bumper and located the nuts on the bolt. You just have to drill tiny holes into both the splitter and bumper, the best way to go...
  5. Triple R splitter fitted, what u think?

Hey peeps whats peoples thoughts on my new splitter ive had fitted? all comments welcome james
  6. what alloys will fit 2010 leon fr tdi

check the parts for sale section, i have a set of genuine 18" ibera alloys in black for sale:) James
  7. Decent allround tyres

i really wouldn't recommend winter tires on a car like that, all tyres on the road today are made to cope with 99% of our countries S***E weather. Tbh if the snows that bad then i would think twice about driving unless completely necessary. Snow tires will also give very poor performance in the...
  8. My 2011 Fr TDI 170

yer it defo sets the rear end of alot better, im lucky due to a friend having a bodyshop so only cost the price of the spoiler :-)
  9. My 2011 Fr TDI 170

Hey people, not been on here long but thought i would load up some pics of my Leon, and previous beast the RS, I changed to the FR due to traveling so far for work now and dont actually think i would change back as am amazed at how nice the Leon really is ;-) this was my RS And heres a...
  10. DPF Experiences

:-((
  11. DPF Experiences

:-(
  12. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Bluetooth

bluetooth is a must have, couldnt live without i dont think ;-)
  13. Replacing Front Fog Bulb on BTCC

i need to replace both fog ligths on my 2011 plate, as somehow both have smashed to pieces within a week :-( is this a common thing due to how low they are? james
  14. Number Plate Bulbs

i put mine is about 2 months ago, all was fine then out of nowhere the light comes on, so have replaced with new ones and the light is still on, im fed up with trying to find ones that actually work :-(