Search results

1. Modifying the airbox

depends where it is? Anyway an airbox with no holes in can still suck in dust, grit, leaves etc - anyone checked their airbox lately!
  2. Best place to spend 500 bucks?

If i had £500 i wouldnt jump straight in for a re-map. Depends what your tuning plans are. You could start off getting a forge dv, induction kit, or a complete turbo back exhaust - look for the group buy on here. as the exhaust will have a lifetime guarantee and it ticks a box for stage 2+
  3. Pipercross PK250

Just want to add this for anyone else with a leon cupra t 180bhp and is looking at induction kit options. Just bought a Pipercross PK250, excellent sound, spools up a lot quicker and car feels quicker aswell:clap: So thumbs up and for £88 delivered - Bargain aswell.
  4. Air filter question

will an induction kit for an lcr fit to a 180bhp cupra??
  5. De Cat advice !!???

what an excellent wind up, im still laughing, even knowing its a wind up. Couldnt breathe when i read whats a dv! - QUALITY
  6. How not to modify your leon!!!

its all a matter of taste. If 20 of us guys put pics of their modded car on this site i reckon at least 5 of us would get laughed and flamed the hell out of here:( And i mean modded - so dont get posting pics of your bog standards!
  7. turbo boost gauge and pod fitment

i did mine a while back, be prepared to take off half your dash to get the clear tube threaded through, as its hard to get at! a few skinned knuckles but well worth the effort. and by the way probably better to buy a nomad pillar as its a direct replacement and looks the nads
  8. How not to modify your leon!!!

:confused: some of them look bob on - its the odd few that are quite
  9. Leon Mk1 CD Changer

Had this problem myself. I took out the changer from the glove box, disconnected the wire, then re-connected the wire. Then it worked again. Try that.
  10. Air Filter Question

Will a green cotton panel filter from a 1.9TDI 110bhp SE Leon fit a 2001 leon cupra??
  11. Fascia help

silly me:doh: fitted the stereo first then tried to put the fascia on! no wonder i was confused. Took the cage out then put the fascia in then put the cage in:funk: all fits snug
  12. Fascia help

Ok ive done a search and cant find the answer. Ive just removed the aura headunit and replaced with a kenwood. Ive got the facia adaptor, but when i put the facia adapter in, the little clip on plastic surround that comes with the stereo will now not clip to the stereo as the fascia adapter...
  13. Wheel size

as long as they are the right fitment, i.e 5 stud 100 pcd etc, then 8 x 18 fits fine, i have them on my car go for 225/40/18 tyres
  14. Black or White?

i know:redface: but thought id try and gage some opinions as ive now read people who have the white clocks wanting to switch to black:whistle:
  15. Clocks

anyone got a guide on how to remove clocks?
  16. Black or White?

Ok ive got an 01 cupra with black dials. seen some white ones on ebay, but would need to code them to the car. I personally like white dials, so just would like a consensus on wether to get white dials or stick with black and get tacho rings and how much work is it to fit tacho rings
  17. Clocks

when you fitted your tacho rings did you have to take the clocks out?
  18. Clocks

Ok im probably getting a pain now! Seen some clocks for a 2003 cupra on ebay. I have the pre-facelift 2001 - black dials, these are white, so id like the white dials! The plastic screen on the clocks is scratched, so 3 questions really. Will the 03 clocks fit into the 01 lc? Can i...
  19. Climate screen

yeah looked at your guide but was getting confused by the two pieces either side of the unit,as they looked like they came off, but dont! Done it now, my crystals had cracked on the display in mine, so picked one up off ebay. including carriage got it for £33 - bargain!! Saw another go a...
  20. Climate screen

ok done a search cant find the exact answer do i need to take the stereo out and then the facia panel to remove the climate screen on a 01 leon? Or can it be removed easier?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.