Search results

1. 1.8tross

Little boost after remap

The boost problem was a pipe that blew off under hard load thought id update this page
  2. 1.8tross

intercooler too large?

Its about 4inch buddy
  3. 1.8tross

intercooler too large?

Guess bigger is better shouldn't be much noticable lag
  4. 1.8tross

intercooler too large?

Hi i have just purchased a 725mm x 300mm fmic and was wondering if this will be abit over kill on a full k04 023 conversion Leon? Will it cause lag? Anyone fitted a large intercooler to a similar setup? Thanks
  5. 1.8tross

ready for k04 023 install

I have the manifold mate thanks
  6. 1.8tross

ready for k04 023 install

Hi as the above implies but was wondering will my car be safe to run for a week without the tune if i disconnected the n75 valve and run on actuator pressure or is this a bad idea, just ideally don't want to hold up install, i have the turbo and lines injectors ( bin told i may need different...
  7. 1.8tross

fuel pump advice

Not even for around 260-70 break mate?
  8. 1.8tross

fuel pump advice

Brilliant also have the 4bar fpr should i fit that? Thanks
  9. 1.8tross

fuel pump advice

My engine is an auq 180 ready to install cupra r k04 023 turbo will i need to upgrade the fuel pump to run smoothly without stressing the fuel delivery? Thanks
  10. 1.8tross

need help for engine mod

Maybe look at the seat Leon fr think they have 150 bhp standard something like that maybe find parts from one of them as for injectors im not sure what yours are rated too. Just an idea
  11. 1.8tross

fuel range help please

Cheers mate just wont be playing petrol bingo with it lol
  12. 1.8tross

fuel range help please

Its bloody stupid it being like it is very disappointing not ver accurate way of estimating range. Thanks anyways buddy
  13. 1.8tross

fuel range help please

Hi i have vag com but not so hot with things like this does anyone know how i can change it as it goes down in 5s like 245 miles the 240 and so on thankyou.
  14. 1.8tross

3inch or 2.5

Thought so mate. Going 3inch tip and fmic with acording pipe work 3inch exhaust and 200cell cat uprated injectors and fuel and oil pump. Then dynoed see what iys pitting out after 2nd map
  15. 1.8tross

3inch or 2.5

Cheers mate, thought of maybe k04 for the time being then upping power along the way wpuld 3inch all round be fine on k04? Then if I wosh to ush the 300bhp mark will go hybrid, as we all are never triely happy with figures we normally get used to it and want more lol.
  16. 1.8tross

3inch or 2.5

Hi all was wondering as part of my modifications im doing shortly to my auq seat leon would you go as the above says fmic and and custom made manifold and exhaust system 3inch all the way around or 2.5 wich would be best for this engine obviously im changing out rods too. Thanks
  17. 1.8tross

4 bar fpr

I aint logged it yet but its going to need it on my conversion soon just peicing it at the moment, just wondered with it pushin high psi if it would be beneficial to pop it on soon before I get the rest of my bam parts then stage two remap buddy.
  18. 1.8tross

4 bar fpr

Could anyone please shed some light on my thoughts, I have a remapped leon cupra auq engine running a bar and was wondering could I fit a 4bar fuel regulator without mapping it in as its high boost already? Many thanks
  19. 1.8tross

Little boost after remap

Siren noise was the air pump that warms the car up in a morning, if its help to anyone else.
  20. 1.8tross

Little boost after remap

Could it be the actuator as when the engine is turned off there is bo compression in the turbo so it closes tge wastegate then once started again it boosts fine, possible sticky actuator? Thanks guys