Search results

1. aidiewright

Is this clutch okay?

Good Evening all, Has anyone had any experience with this clutch? Link Standard FR 08 plate My flywheel has gone pop and needs replacing asap but i was thinking about getting rid of the car in the new year so don't wanna spend loads..
  2. aidiewright

Car Failed MOT due to Horn not working - Advice please

Hello all, So my car failed MOT on Friday due to the horn not working, the Horn and steering wheel controls don't work. He's still looking into it but it looks like it's some sort of module and he said he reckons it's about £650 for the part? Is there anywhere that will sell this part...
  3. aidiewright

Expected BHP Stage2+

You need a diesel... You even a smaller engined petrol, What's the point in you having the unnecessary cost?
  4. aidiewright

tyre warning light

Did you press the button while driving? I think you can knacker the calibration if you do.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. aidiewright

Wheel alignment or camber?

Cheers for the info lads! Aslong as I get even tyre wear from now on I'm not that bothered, I'm rather annoyed that the camber on the rear left was in the green and is now in the red. Might go get them to sort that out.. Think I'm decided on the rainsports 3's to replace the fronts.. Sent...
  6. aidiewright

Still if I'm paying money I don't care how much of a pain in the arse they are I don't think I should expect this, anyone work with a hunter shed some light? They are vredstein ultrac vorti's on front, but the guy said wire is showing on the inside so gunna order something different tonight...
  7. aidiewright

Is it just me or is this just as bad as it started apart from toe??? Before: After: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. aidiewright

Just got mine booked in at 5 tonight at 45 quid interested to see the result. Reckon that tyre is still legal? Getting EGR/DPF delete and remap this month so with this not much cash left.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. aidiewright

Afternoon, so I've had my tyres about 3-4 months and look at the state of them with out me even realising... Front Near Side: Front Off-Side: Any tyre pro's have any idea? Booked in for wheel alignment tomorrow but don't want to get it if it need camber sorting instead. I do think it's the...
  10. aidiewright

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Spent £240 on getting custom near cat back, diffuser fitted and springs fitted, awesome price top quality exhaust too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. aidiewright

Gutting DPF

Deffo interested will inbox you over the weekend! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. aidiewright

Gutting DPF

Unit 9 do you gut the current dpf or use a custom downpipe? Needs to still pass MOT. I've got the RDX on now if you still want to see? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. aidiewright

Gutting DPF

I know people have had this done I am just curious to see how much it would cost to gut the DPF and have it welded back up? Just so it still passes MOT. I have got rid of the back box to get the Cupra R style so wouldn't want it completely straight through as I am happy with the way it sounds...
  14. aidiewright

Tyres?

These are what I have Link to review Nice Tyre, I got mine off camskill.
  15. aidiewright

I got some on eBay for £18! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. aidiewright

How easy is it to modify to make fit for the MK2? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. aidiewright

Are these the right springs

Can't wait to drive it lowered as the handling is rubbish at the moment, I think I might be waiting a little longer with all the issues with euro tunnel slowing down they was due here Friday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. aidiewright

collecting fr 170 leon tomorrow

What year is it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. aidiewright

How much would you normally pay? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. aidiewright

Cheers for the pics mate! Bet it's so much better to drive now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members