Search results

1. New member, sort of fell into Seats

Could have sworn I replied to this on my phone! Apologies. She loves how they look, and would prefer a K1 if possible but it's not essential. As for modding, we'll see... personally I'd rather spend the time keeping/getting it immaculate as I think the standard cars are plenty capable for what...
  2. New member, sort of fell into Seats

So, the Ibiza looks like this (it was standard, then I modified it with a FMIC, Leon wheels etc etc, then returned it back to mainly standard again): The 350GT looks like this: ...and the underside of it looks like this: I tend to have 'projects' that involve stripping the cars down and...
  3. New member, sort of fell into Seats

Afternoon Everyone, I'll be honest and say I joined this forum pretty much to place a wanted advert...but, I'm not new to forums so I understand that can upset a few people. To try and alleviate some of that, I'll let you all know a bit about me: SEATs were never really on my radar until I...
  4. Hello all, thought I'd introduce myself

Hi Everyone, I recently bought a slight project of an Ibiza and every time I googled how to fix an issue, it led me to a thread on here, so I thought it best if I just went ahead and joined. So, my name's Tom and I recently bought a 2003 Ibiza 1.9 TDi Sport 130, 6 speed, 3 door in black...