Search results

1. Joell

Leon Mk1 Cupra Coilover Help

I recently purchased the FK coilover kit for mine for £205 all in, came with shortened drop links. I'm not sure on the exact drop, but it's ALOT lower than standard was and the splitter catches everything. I didn't need to upgrade anti-roll bars or anything for that.
  2. Joell

Is this deal to good to be true??

I'm glad you've linked that mate, I'm due some now so I'll get those sorted out. I'm sure they'll be fine.
  3. Joell

2003 leon cupra r temperature gauge not working

Glad it's sorted. I was hoping to not have to replace the stat again but it's looking like I'm going to have to lol!
  4. Joell

Any updates on this?
  5. Joell

New temp sensor but same problem

Let me know if this works, I've had both replaced and mine does the same thing.
  6. Joell

I've got the same problem, had like 4 CTS sensors and a stat and still does it. I'm at a loss now.
  7. Joell

Car Randomly Locks on Ignition

Mine does this but when the steering lock is on. I've assumed because I've got an older key, it presses the button when I it turn harder and locks the car.. But mite be this actually. Is that open the door with the ignition on or off?
  8. Joell

Black lcr. What colour wheels

I going all black as I think stealth look is awesome!
  9. Joell

Coolant Temp

Even though the climate control bit says 90 when you set it to engine temp? Not sure which one to trust
  10. Joell

Coolant Temp

Any ideas what this would be for someone who's replaced the coolant temp sensor 3 times an put a thermostat in? Mine still sits at 60 then goes to 90 after 2/3 mins stationary. Help haha!
  11. Joell

Cooling system help!

I changed the thermostat shortly after it started. The display on the temp control panel says 90 degrees when I put it onto engine temp code (51 I think). Engine warms up and cools down fine to :S
  12. Joell

Engine temp

I've got a similar issue but with P1296 fault code coming up to.. Changed both the CTS and the stat and it still happens :S
  13. Joell

Cooling system help!

Okay so the cooling system hasn't been working properly for a while. Basically the climate control system code for engine temp reads 90 but the temp gauge reads 60, only warms up when stationary. Got fault code P1296 so I replaced the Coolant temp sensor.. Like 5 times. Just put another...
  14. Joell

New Cupra

Hahahah at 18 I had a 1.0L Corsa :o You'll enjoy the LCR man, my dad keeps referring to mine as an 'animal'.
  15. Joell

Forge Split R - A Rough Guide

Isn't it just sending it back into the turbo because the springs a little tight? Mine does it on very low boost but has never affected me at all..
  16. Joell

New Cupra

I struggled to find a company at 21 lol!
  17. Joell

Clutch & Flywheel

From what I've heard from a fella who I know he's said an LUK clutch would be fine for mine (03 Cupra R). He's never steered me wrong before so that's what I'm going with.
  18. Joell

Temperature Gauge issues - yes I've searched lol

Not had much time lately to look into it but I'm getting a new CTS tomorrow as the lights back on the dash. If that's no better it'll have to be another thermostat job - I'll keep this updated :)
  19. Joell

what have you done to your car today ?

'_.\?\€}
  20. Joell

Azza's Leon cupra

I never took mine out, went in my mates Cupra. Did you do a cheeky wheely skid on the way out?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.